Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats the worst attack you have been proned to?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happy-pink-gecko)
    that's because you're evill

It's because he caught me masturbating.

got hit in the face by someone who had a few rings on.
    i dont really remember the pain, infact i dont remember much of the incident.

i was also bullied alot when younger, so i was mentally "attacked"

thats about it really.
    the fight was pretty classic though....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackf1337)
    When I was about 11 someone called me a 'paki'.

I am pretty much 100% English except for my great granddad (who I never met) was French. I have tanned skin, but I definitely don't look like I'm middle eastern.

Oh and once at work, a colleague was serving some people, whilst I was minding my own business on the next till looking at some product related stuff, when some women questioned my colleague if I was Chinese. I nearly flipped.

Hardly attacks but they're just two of the many many incidents I get just because my skin is very slightly darker than most others. I'm not even slightly Hispanic
    Idk, I'd take this as a compliment for looking exotic but it probably depends from person to person.
    I get asked if I'm a far east asian mix all the time and I never considered it to be an attack :/ I just assumed I probably look far east asian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berbalicious)
    Sorry, not off hand, but maybe some of these websites can help you....

http://www.met.police.uk/sapphire/advice.htm

http://www.rapecrisislondon.org/

http://survive.org.uk/links.html

http://www.patient.co.uk/support/RAS...ort-Centre.htm

http://www.aftersilence.org/

Try your local council to see whether there are any existing groups for others like yourself too. Hope it works out
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Punched in the face twice while being mugged once, never been in a proper fight though and hopefully I never will (inshallah)

ReputationRep:
    We got the **** kicked out of us after a under 18 cup semi-final once. You know parents take their kids football too serious when they start throwing punches alongside them. Chavs.

ReputationRep:
    Racial or Asthma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackf1337)
    When I was about 11 someone called me a 'paki'.

I am pretty much 100% English except for my great granddad (who I never met) was French. I have tanned skin, but I definitely don't look like I'm middle eastern.

Oh and once at work, a colleague was serving some people, whilst I was minding my own business on the next till looking at some product related stuff, when some women questioned my colleague if I was Chinese. I nearly flipped.

Hardly attacks but they're just two of the many many incidents I get just because my skin is very slightly darker than most others. I'm not even slightly Hispanic
    I think you and your mother should sit down and have a talk about milk men.

ReputationRep:
    Name calling used to upset me as a kid. I've never been physically attacked before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiinkii)
    More likely to be postman or delivery man if he's Asian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintmocha)
    Idk, I'd take this as a compliment for looking exotic but it probably depends from person to person.
    I get asked if I'm a far east asian mix all the time and I never considered it to be an attack :/ I just assumed I probably look far east asian.
    I see where you're coming from but it always comes at times when it's uncalled for, or random or unprovoked. Why the hell would a customer care where the hell I was from :lolwut:

(Original post by shiinkii)
    My mum has similar skin to me, so no.

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting attacked by damn kidney infections. Man, it's so ******* painful. Third time to the doctors in 4 days. ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    I'm prone to a fist up the arse.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 17 a got jumped by a gang of lads trying to impress their girlfriends. My head was badly bruised (had to stay at home for a week) and one of them kicked me in the balls!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been attacked yet. Of course being a 2m tall metalhead that does boxing does sort of help on the prevention front.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.