Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello i am an a level candidate for this may and i want to get A in all my subjects. my subjects are physics, chemistry, biology A2 and maths, m1 and s1.
    if you have any problems in any of these subjects feel free to ask me i will try and answer every question that comes up it will help me prepare.
    so waiting for your questions, i will check out replies once everyday.
    and yes i am studying a level edexel syllabus.

ReputationRep:
    at least tell me what was the negative vote for?

ReputationRep:
    Surely you know the answer?

(It wasn't me btw-I'm just failing to be funny)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daughterofaprince)
    hello i am an a level candidate for this may and i want to get A in all my subjects. my subjects are physics, chemistry, biology A2 and maths, m1 and s1.
    if you have any problems in any of these subjects feel free to ask me i will try and answer every question that comes up it will help me prepare.
    so waiting for your questions, i will check out replies once everyday.
    It won't help you prepare at all, A Level exam boards have a specific syllabus, people could ask you no end of qu's about those topics that aren't related to what will come up in your exams.

ReputationRep:
    may be your right but i have recieved few questions and they were in my syllabus any ways its your choice if you want to ask
    i was scared too when i posted this thread and decided to change it but i have recieved only few questions so i decided to keep it like that. but i will still add edexel to it

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.