Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys perpective on Artists.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, what do guys think of girls who can create art (paint, draw, sing etc..)?

ReputationRep:
    i think "if i started singing to her, would she sing back?"

ReputationRep:
    i'm an artist, and i like guys who have similar interests to me.

ReputationRep:
    I love a girl who has a beautiful voice, however even tho i play guitar i think a duo would be slightly too far

ReputationRep:
    I can't see how this would be bad actually. Why are you asking this question anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pices_zodiac)
    So, what do guys think of girls who can create art (paint, draw, sing etc..)?
    I honestly have no idea how people come up with ideas to draw / paint and just make them. It baffles me. Singing or playing an instrument is very sexy though.

ReputationRep:
    I love creative girls who are an artists. That make them very unique. I am always very appreciative of creative minds. Maybe because I am artist too

Yes, good voice also - I found myself really attracted to the girls with unique and beautiful voice, this is so f**king sexxy, hard to describe what kind of voice it is, I am very selective person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doyle&TheFourFathers)
    i think "if i started singing to her, would she sing back?"
    Like off Snow White... by the well. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    Like off Snow White... by the well. :ahee:
    i was thinking more along the lines of a decemberists song, more specifically yankee bayonet, but sure snow white could work. although i'd need to learn the words :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doyle&TheFourFathers)
    i was thinking more along the lines of a decemberists song, more specifically yankee bayonet, but sure snow white could work. although i'd need to learn the words :ninja:
    N'aw, right...

Well the man (the Prince ) says 'I'm singing'

And Snow White- 'I'm singing?'

Prince- 'I'm SINGING!'

White-'Today!'

ReputationRep:
    I prefer people who can create music and I'm pretty ignorant to art.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    N'aw, right...

Well the man (the Prince ) says 'I'm singing'

And Snow White- 'I'm singing?'

Prince- 'I'm SINGING!'

White-'Today!'

It wouldn't let me +1 it

That's a great moment, AND have you seen the Morecambe and Wise sketch where they sing it? The original will never be the same haha.

For the op: I'm a girl but yes. Unless they're stuck up about it.

ReputationRep:
    I can't sing to save my life... but I like trying and pissing everyone off
    I draw though, I love it I find it attractive when a man appreciates art even if he's not an artist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    It wouldn't let me +1 it

That's a great moment, AND have you seen the Morecambe and Wise sketch where they sing it? The original will never be the same haha.

For the op: I'm a girl but yes. Unless they're stuck up about it.
    Awh! I haven't seen that before but it's pretty brilliant. Though I can't believe I've always thought it was 'I'm singing', I've bloody gone around singing that since I was 3... oh well Aristocats is better. ; )
    That's Adam Ant in your avatar, right? :daydreaming:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.