The Student Room Group

Guys perpective on Artists..

So, what do guys think of girls who can create art (paint, draw, sing etc..)?
i think "if i started singing to her, would she sing back?"
i'm an artist, and i like guys who have similar interests to me.
Reply 3
I love a girl who has a beautiful voice, however even tho i play guitar i think a duo would be slightly too far
Reply 4
I can't see how this would be bad actually. Why are you asking this question anyway?
Original post by pices_zodiac
So, what do guys think of girls who can create art (paint, draw, sing etc..)?

I honestly have no idea how people come up with ideas to draw / paint and just make them. It baffles me. Singing or playing an instrument is very sexy though.
I love creative girls who are an artists. That make them very unique. I am always very appreciative of creative minds. Maybe because I am artist too :smile:

Yes, good voice also - I found myself really attracted to the girls with unique and beautiful voice, this is so f**king sexxy, hard to describe what kind of voice it is, I am very selective person.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Doyle&TheFourFathers
i think "if i started singing to her, would she sing back?"

Like off Snow White... by the well. :ahee:
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Like off Snow White... by the well. :ahee:

i was thinking more along the lines of a decemberists song, more specifically yankee bayonet, but sure snow white could work. although i'd need to learn the words :ninja:
Original post by Doyle&TheFourFathers
i was thinking more along the lines of a decemberists song, more specifically yankee bayonet, but sure snow white could work. although i'd need to learn the words :ninja:

N'aw, right... :redface:

Well the man (the Prince ) says 'I'm singing'

And Snow White- 'I'm singing?'

Prince- 'I'm SINGING!'

White-'Today!'

:u:
I prefer people who can create music and I'm pretty ignorant to art.
Original post by SophiaKeuning
N'aw, right... :redface:

Well the man (the Prince ) says 'I'm singing'

And Snow White- 'I'm singing?'

Prince- 'I'm SINGING!'

White-'Today!'

:u:

It wouldn't let me +1 it :frown:

That's a great moment, AND have you seen the Morecambe and Wise sketch where they sing it? The original will never be the same haha.

For the op: I'm a girl but yes. Unless they're stuck up about it.
Reply 12
I can't sing to save my life... but I like trying and pissing everyone off :tongue:
I draw though, I love it :biggrin: I find it attractive when a man appreciates art even if he's not an artist. :biggrin:
Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
It wouldn't let me +1 it :frown:

That's a great moment, AND have you seen the Morecambe and Wise sketch where they sing it? The original will never be the same haha.

For the op: I'm a girl but yes. Unless they're stuck up about it.

Awh! I haven't seen that before but it's pretty brilliant. Though I can't believe I've always thought it was 'I'm singing', I've bloody gone around singing that since I was 3... oh well Aristocats is better. ; )
That's Adam Ant in your avatar, right? :daydreaming:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending