Turn on thread page Beta

Sex in the boot of your car? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am meeting up with my girlfriend this week and we are pretty desperate to have sex (long distance relationship btw). But practically it's really hard to do.

The trouble is that she always has lots of family around her house, especially now that her grandmother has moved in with them, and they have a tiny garden with no shed.

I don't actually have a driving license and neither does she, but we were thinking of sneaking into the boot of her dad's car for some nookie. It is a Skoda Octavia so a very generous size boot really. I am willing to give it a try but my girlfriend thinks it just weird.

Thoughts??? Anyone had sex in the boot of a (stationary) car before?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    What if someone locks the boot and both of you are naked together? Just hire a room or something at a hotel.

ReputationRep:
    What is this I don't even...

Really?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm guess its no weirder than the back seat but why not just wait til everyone has gone to bed or something?

ReputationRep:
    Hide in plain sight. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    How would you open the boot from the inside?

ReputationRep:
    My friend (who was 14 at the time) used to get her boyfriend (21 at the time!?) to pick her up from school at lunch and they'd go to this forest place to have sex in the boot of his car. She made a point of telling me they put the seats down for it. So... put the seats down maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Its the obvious choice

ReputationRep:
    WTF, why not just a hotel room!

ReputationRep:
    well if the awkwardness of fumbling in a car boot doesn't kill you, the lack of oxygen will.

ReputationRep:
    Get a hotel room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jar of Hearts)
    My friend (who was 14 at the time) used to get her boyfriend (21 at the time!?) to pick her up from school at lunch and they'd go to this forest place to have sex in the boot of his car. She made a point of telling me they put the seats down for it. So... put the seats down maybe?
    Is he in jail now?

ReputationRep:
    Don't stain the upholstery.

ReputationRep:
    OMG how would u even manage that!! Any why would u want to! Surely there are better places if u want a bit of excitement!!

ReputationRep:
    what if you get stuck?or what if her dad glances out the window and sees you two at it in his car?can imagine he wouldnt be happy with that at all :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)
    Hi,
    I am meeting up with my girlfriend this week and we are pretty desperate to have sex (long distance relationship btw). But practically it's really hard to do.

The trouble is that she always has lots of family around her house, especially now that her grandmother has moved in with them, and they have a tiny garden with no shed.

I don't actually have a driving license and neither does she, but we were thinking of sneaking into the boot of her dad's car for some nookie. It is a Skoda Octavia so a very generous size boot really. I am willing to give it a try but my girlfriend thinks it just weird.

Thoughts??? Anyone had sex in the boot of a (stationary) car before?

thanks
    I'd say your girlfriend is spot on.

ReputationRep:
    Tell that gal £17.50

ReputationRep:
    Surely you're going to be found out when the movements of the car are going resemble something like:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U.S Lecce)
    Is he in jail now?
    Nah, but he should be.
    After she broke up with him he got all obsessive and sat outside her house waiting for her to come out and stuff... quite creepy. But seriously, what kind of "man" would want to have a relationship with a 14 year old? He talked her out of losing her virginity after 4 days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captnibby1234)
    I'd say your girlfriend is spot on.
    The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special. I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha. I have thought about this.

http://www.boot-liner.com/acatalog/octaviaEst_2.jpg

This is the boot size. I have thought about it and it really should work okay.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.