Turn on thread page Beta

Sex in the boot of your car? watch

At least get your own car!!!!!!! Or get a hotel room, travelodge is cheap as chips and gona be much more comfy, trust me its not the greatest in the back of the car!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)

This is the boot size. I have thought about it and it really should work okay.
    If you're going to proceed with it, at least fold the back seats forward if possible.

ReputationRep:
    The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special. I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha. I have thought about this.

http://www.boot-liner.com/acatalog/octaviaEst_2.jpg

I highly doubt you two can even fit in their, let alone switch positions.

ReputationRep:
    Is this for real? One of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen on this site and there are more than a few

ReputationRep:
    Last of the true romantics :love:

ReputationRep:
    If you're actually going to do this, please put down a blanket or something. Sex on rubber floor mats? Eugghhh.

However, I'm with your girlfriend on this one.

ReputationRep:
    Glade scented candle :lolwut:? It won't be the sex that makes you breathless, it'll be the lack of oxygen in the boot. Bad idea, mate. Either go to your house or have a night away somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    How would you open the boot from the inside?
    On modern cars, there is a little catch that you can use to open the boot from the inside.

ReputationRep:
    How about a hotel, motel or a holiday inn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sendaii)
    On modern cars, there is a little catch that you can use to open the boot from the inside.
    ....for situations such as this?

ReputationRep:
    Stick her in the boot and take her to the woods- it's what all the cool people do :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    get her family involved then you can do it as much as you want

ReputationRep:
    Do it in a Micra

ReputationRep:
    I'm just sitting here lolling at the image of attempting to have sex in my car boot, seats folded down or not. I'm small, not that small!

ReputationRep:
    So that's why all these car adverts emphasise boot space.

ReputationRep:
    Go to a hotel you mad man.

ReputationRep:
    A cheap hotel room will be much more enjoyable.

You can do it in a car but a nice large bed is much better.

ReputationRep:
    lololololololololol

ReputationRep:
    I'm slightly confused as to what you mean by the boot? Even an octavia boot isn't big enough for two people to lay in unless the seats are folded down in the back. Do you mean you're going to be under the parcel shelf?!

I think car sex is better for quickies, because there's no way you can be comfortable for long (trust me, my partner and I have tried). It's definitely not the kind of setting I'd have wanted my first time to be in.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am meeting up with my girlfriend this week and we are pretty desperate to have sex (long distance relationship btw). But practically it's really hard to do.

The trouble is that she always has lots of family around her house, especially now that her grandmother has moved in with them, and they have a tiny garden with no shed.

I don't actually have a driving license and neither does she, but we were thinking of sneaking into the boot of her dad's car for some nookie. It is a Skoda Octavia so a very generous size boot really. I am willing to give it a try but my girlfriend thinks it just weird.

Thoughts??? Anyone had sex in the boot of a (stationary) car before?

thanks
    Only a moving car....

Why did you feel the need to specify stationary??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.