Turn on thread page Beta

Sex in the boot of your car? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captnibby1234)
    I'd say your girlfriend is spot on.
    Lulz

ReputationRep:
    Why not just wait until everyone has gone to bed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)
    The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special.
    I don't think having sex in a car boot will exactly be 'special' :eek: See if there are any cheap hotels ect. to go to maybe instead? Also, the boot doesn't seem to be particularly big

ReputationRep:
    sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us.
    Hahaha! Yes, because a scented candle solves the problem. Just make sure your pubes don't catch fire

Anyway, this thread made me lol. I think you should try it out OP, and be sure to report back.

In all seriousness though, why don't you just have sex outside somehwere if you're that desperate? There are loads of isolated places if you look hard enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    ....for situations such as this?
    Apparently :sexface:

Nah, it's actually in case you can't get into it from the outside, or if you get stuck on the inside for some reason. On modern cars the handle glows in the dark. You just pull it and the boot pops open.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you have to have sex in the car boot? Why not wait until its dark and then have sex in the actual car . Or better yet have sex somewhere secluded outside

ReputationRep:
    I can't.

ReputationRep:
    i think you're gonna need a bigger boot

(if somone already made that joke apologies i didn't read the thread)

ReputationRep:
    The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special. I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha. I have thought about this.

http://www.boot-liner.com/acatalog/octaviaEst_2.jpg

This is the boot size. I have thought about it and it really should work okay.
    Look what I found troll http://www.boot-liner.com/acatalog/info_207.html

ReputationRep:
    I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha.
    Because carbon monoxide poisoning is so sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am meeting up with my girlfriend this week and we are pretty desperate to have sex (long distance relationship btw). But practically it's really hard to do.

The trouble is that she always has lots of family around her house, especially now that her grandmother has moved in with them, and they have a tiny garden with no shed.

I don't actually have a driving license and neither does she, but we were thinking of sneaking into the boot of her dad's car for some nookie. It is a Skoda Octavia so a very generous size boot really. I am willing to give it a try but my girlfriend thinks it just weird.

Thoughts??? Anyone had sex in the boot of a (stationary) car before?

thanks
    Lol at you mentioning there garden has no shed haha tried to think of everything didn't you?
    Also a car boot with scented glade candles is your idea of special? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    How you would both fit in the boot?
    Just get a hotel room or wait til you know for sure the house is empty.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, totally non-sex related but this reminds me of the time when me and my bro were young and my dad had an old vauxhaull astra where if you were in the back seat, you could fold down an arm rest then there was a littel door you could open up into the boot and we were both skinny enough to squeeze into, and we used to lock each other inside lol the fun you have when youre a kid!! Maybe thats how fritzl started out?

ReputationRep:
    hell yeahh

ReputationRep:
    There's this awesome place at the side of the British Museum, where they're doing a bit of construction work.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if you spoon, can't see how else it would be possible, just go do it in a field or something

ReputationRep:
    Just get a hotel....

Or have sex in public. Somewhere dark and quiet.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously a troll. Not a good one either. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 30DiedOnMars)
    Look what I found troll http://www.boot-liner.com/acatalog/info_207.html
    If you read my post it says 'This is the boot size' Not 'This is the boot'. In google images I typed in the model of the car followed by the word 'boot'. You should really double check before you try and act cool dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisDRFC)
    Obviously a troll. Not a good one either. :rolleyes:
    Well thanks for your contribution I hope you've had a fulfilling day. not

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.