Turn on thread page Beta

Sex in the boot of your car? watch

ReputationRep:
    If it's her first time, and you really aren't a troll, do not have it in the boot of a car. I would actually say it's less sleazy to take her off to a hotel. Yes you have to pay a bit of money extra, but if someone asked me to have sex in the boot of a car, I'd tell them they'd be waiting a very long time for that to happen. Either wait till everyone is in bed and use the bed/floor and have quiet sex, or take her to a hotel. The alternative would be to go off somewhere late at night, like a woodland area.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    careful not to set the car on fire
    :withstupid:

(Original post by bognor-regis)
    In a word, Roman Catholicism lol (they are originally from ireland). And I sleep on the floor in her little brothers room. Nice little rhyme btw.

The reason that I think the car will work is that I am so so SO horny for her, as soon as I get inside her I'll prob just explode (happened the first time she gave me headjob). And then we can just cuddle for a while.

And yes the Glade Scented Candle is to set the mood, but on a more practical level it is also to mask the smell of sex in the car for the next time her dad uses it.

ReputationRep:
    A headjob, I laughed...

seriously dont have sex with her in the car boot, why not use the bathroom, at least that will have a lock, or just have really quiet sex downstairs after everyone has gone to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxxyCleopatra)
    careful not to set the car on fire
    :withstupid:
    Nothing wrong with a bit of hot sex, eh? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima...-Bachelor-Frog

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: She's a lucky lady.

ReputationRep:
    Sex in a car can be nice and refreshing and you can spice up the romance with your gal....but not in the boot ?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Rep because of the awesome song in your sig. I can't believe Disarmonia Mundi aren't massive given how good they are.
    Cheers man. I can't get enough of them at the moment. Supposedly they are releasing a new CD this year with a re-release of Fragments and Christian Alvestam is doing some guest vocals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superlucy)
    lol at sex in confined spaces.

also lol at scented candle + confined space + two people = firery death.
    Their sex really will be on fire :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special. I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha. I have thought about this.

http://www.boot-liner.com/acatalog/octaviaEst_2.jpg

This is the boot size. I have thought about it and it really should work okay.
    LMFAO LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOL, particularly at the bolded red part!!!!
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i love this

ReputationRep:
    Does she get claustrophobic? Why not use one of those Magic tree air freshners you could pretend to be doing it in the woods.

ReputationRep:
    The only reason she has reservations is that it will be our first time, and we both would like it to be special. I had planned on sneaking a Glade Scented Candle in with us so it's not as if it'l just be a slapdash Get In Get Out rush hour scenario aha. I have thought about this.

http://www.boot-liner.com/acatalog/octaviaEst_2.jpg

This is the boot size. I have thought about it and it really should work okay.
    If it's gonna be your first time together, then for crying out loud get a hotel room and in the summer, try doing it outdoors if you're desperate

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't you like, suffocate? haahha

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of the spring of 69', I was a fresher from Oxford Uni. Me and this beautiful who was the love of my life did this, exactly the same. We had one of those small cars where once you can only open the boot from the outside. We made out for about 2 minutes though i think my ding dong was bashing a roll of tissue I had in their rather than her cave though she wasn't saying anything. I couldn't go in and out but I enjoyed being on top of her. At about 3 minutes I wasn't feeling any more pleasure and she fell asleep in the boot too. A few hours later when I got out I realised she hadn't fallen asleep and she wasn't talking because her mouth was flat against the floor of the boot. She was also strange white/yellow color. In chemistry a few days later I learnt about nucleophiles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Surely you're going to be found out when the movements of the car are going resemble something like:

You'd have to weight a ton, and be able to shift the ton from side to side pretty fast to create that effect lol !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    I'm just sitting here lolling at the image of attempting to have sex in my car boot, seats folded down or not. I'm small, not that small!
    :rofl2: its alright bro, we are here for you.....LOL :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    What, as opposed to sex in the boot of a moving car?? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You may just die.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.