Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, do you notice if a girl is wearing high heels? watch

ReputationRep:
    Because I read an article that you actually don’t, so I was wondering …

ReputationRep:
    I always seem to get asked out by creepy old men when I'm wearing high heels, so I guess they notice.

ReputationRep:
    I think they probably notice if they look at your feet.

ReputationRep:
    I'll notice if they've suddenly become taller than me...

ReputationRep:
    Only if they look stupid walking in them. Heels are never a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    yes how can u miss the sound of heels

ReputationRep:
    Only if they be sexy (the heels that is).

ReputationRep:
    I notice, in the same way as I notice most things around me, but it doesn't really affect my opinion at all. I do think girls who wear high heels, go out and get drunk and then slip and stumble all over the place are idiots, that's about the only time i'd pay more attention than usual to the fact that they're wearing high heels!

ReputationRep:
    Not really, but it is noticeable if a girl is wearing ballet pumps. Look very flat-footed.

ReputationRep:
    i can tell when a teacher is wearing them
    but a student.... ill say 8/10 i will notice, brown boots right? they're so popular at my skl for some reason

ReputationRep:
    a lot of the time no unless girls are wearing ridiculously high heels in which they cant actually walk properly in which is not a good look might i add!

ReputationRep:
    But high heels make girl's legs look taller... I'm sure that if a girl is wearing a short skirt without heels, you won't say anything.. but if she's with heels you will definitely say "Wow, look at those legs" and yes, i agree, you will not say "Wow, she's wearing high heels".. But that doesn't mean you do not notice the diffrence

ReputationRep:
    Yes if you're checking out the girl, no if you're not.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.