Turn on thread page Beta

What is the best tasting protein powder that is cheap enough to buy in bulk...? watch

ReputationRep:
    I really need some more protein power, but I don't want to spend much more than £25 for at least a month supply. I heard that My protein is a good brand to get for the money, is that true? And if so, are they the cheapest?

ReputationRep:
    Yes my protein is good. Cheap and most of them taste good.

ReputationRep:
    Whey consortium (unflavoured). Basically no frills protein powder which is cheapest on the market and does the job... get a tub of 5kg, 10kg or more and will last for months.

ReputationRep:
    Definatly My Protein.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Go for myprotein.

But I dont understand why people are so fussy about the taste of their protein.. as long as it does the job i'd chug almost anything down

ReputationRep:
    You can get 5% off your first purchase using a referral code. You can also use the price-checker to further lower the price

the websites u want to use for price checking are bulksupplements.com or summit

ReputationRep:
    myprotein is amazing, you can get a further 10% off if you have an NUS Extra card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REV)
    Go for myprotein.

But I dont understand why people are so fussy about the taste of their protein.. as long as it does the job i'd chug almost anything down
    Protein powder is food. I like my food to taste nice. Ergo, I like my protein powder to taste nice. Simple enough, no?

ReputationRep:
    jizz is a good source and free

thank me later

ReputationRep:
    You want to go to myprotein, but use the pricechecker with www.bulkpowders.com

ReputationRep:
    Myprotein, definitely. Go for the strawberry whey protein, the chocolate can be a bit dodgy at times but the strawberry is always lush!

It's pretty much got all the stuff that the more expensive brands have, and I think it's 22g protein per 25g so it's good value.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Protein powder is food. I like my food to taste nice. Ergo, I like my protein powder to taste nice. Simple enough, no?
    Of course. I'd rather have a better tasting protein. I'm just saying some people tend to choose their protein purely on taste.. quality and price is higher in my list of priorities :rolleyes: It's only a few gulps of glorified water a day anyway

ReputationRep:
    why take protien that tastes like s**t? Only go for the best, are we really that petty that we cant afford a few ££ on powder? I go for CNP Pro Peptide before bed and CNP Pro Recover post workout. Hardly breaks the bank lol

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.