Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend thinks of other girls while having sex with me watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DumpOrStay?)
    Is it like Katy Perry and Rihanna and stuff?

Or like Susie, Jade, and Rebecca Black from primary school?
    Rebecca Black went to your primary school?

JEALOUSSSSSSS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Quoting me and arguing against what I've said sets a context. You then wrote things that made it look as if I did say those things in that context without setting a new context. I swear to God, I shouldn't have to explain **** this simple.
    It sounds very much like a case of you misinterpreting me then. At no point did I say "you said X and Y," which to me constitutes an accusation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    It sounds very much like a case of you misinterpreting me then. At no point did I say "you said X and Y," which to me constitutes an accusation.
    Not really getting these simple concepts such as context, implied meaning, are you?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Not really getting these simple concepts such as context, implied meaning, are you?
    :rolleyes:
    Apparently not. It seems I should just crawl into my intellectual black hole and cease to exist. It's quite difficult to explain the significance of an accusation to you, clearly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.