Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I had an interview, in March, for the Msc/PgDip in Occupational Therapy at London South Bank. I was told I'd find out if I had a place by the end of May but know somebody who got a place last year and found out much sooner. I haven't heard anything yet and its driving me mad! Was wondering if anyone else had heard anything yet?!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I only had my interview yesterday but already desperate to find out!! There were 16 people being interviewed yesterday in the morning and the same amount in the afternoon. When was your interview and was it the same amount of people that day? Seems like they are interviewing a lot of people and everyone in my group was really good so dont know how they choose! Did they mention to your group how many people they were interviewing?

ReputationRep:
    No, they didn't tell us how many people they were interviewing that day but did say they were interviewing all through March, April and May!! Everyone in my group was really good too! It's really hard to wait patiently isn't it.. I want to get onto the course so badly! Good luck to you anyway and fingers crossed we hear sooner than the end of May!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Just saw your thread re LSU OT interview. Have mine on Mon 11 April. Super nervous! Especially seeing how many people you guys say are being interviewed and how good every one is! Do ye have any tips for the interview??? Would be so grateful!

ReputationRep:
    Hope your interview went well! I know its too late now but only tip I can think of is be yourself as I think they just want to see what type of person you are and how you communicate with others.. Not really sure what they are looking for!
    I'm still obsessively checking my emails and hoping for good news!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! have any of you applied anywhere else? I had mine at the end of March. I hate the wait...

ReputationRep:
    No, I havent applied to anywhere else..I was too late for Brunel and want to study in London. So I really really want to head good news! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've only applied to LSBU too as I really want to go to London. It's totally nerve-wracking waiting to hear back from them though. Good luck everyone and fingers crossed we'll hear soon

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard any news yet? I'm hoping no news is good news but I can't help but think, as time passes, I may hear bad news! Must stay positive!

ReputationRep:
    Dropped them an email, they said we should hear mid- may at the earliest. Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, thanks for that. I really just want to know how, either way! Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything? I'm not feeling very positive, the later it gets

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

Know how you're feeling! Haven't heard anything yet either. Saw that a person on another tthread received an eamil this morn to say she got a place - think I've seen your name on that thread also so you've prob seen. Fair dues to her! Must have been amazing to get that news.

Not having heard anything is def making me think I was one of the unsuccessful ones! Have a place for Edinburgh which is great but full fees there so thinking I might try to get an application in for East Anglia now too - closing date tomorrow!

The whole process is nerve-wrecking isn't it. Have you applied anywhere else other than LSB?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from London South Bank yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pacaya)
    Anyone heard anything from London South Bank yet??
    Drop them an email, I found out that way and then received a letter in post yesterday. Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am got a place on the Msc too! So Happy! Any one know where is a good place to look for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Colme, if you dont mind me asking did you email them or have you received a letter? I'm still waiting to hear :/ Congratulations to you

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, well done colme, that's amazing news! You must be so happy. Babytinkerbell, can I assume that you got good news too??

I still haven't heard a peep - losing all sorts of hope at this point cos dropped Pat Ambersely an email few days ago and haven't heard anything. If she'd good news for me I'd prob have heard! Still though, I've few other apps pending and have a place in Edinburgh but just so expensive with tuition fees. Anyhews, can't do anything for mo only wait...

ReputationRep:
    Hi [email protected]
    (Original post by T1234)
    Hi Colme, if you dont mind me asking did you email them or have you received a letter? I'm still waiting to hear :/ Congratulations to you
    I got a letter in the post on Friday. Fingers crossed for anyone who is waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pacaya)
    Hey guys, well done colme, that's amazing news! You must be so happy. Babytinkerbell, can I assume that you got good news too??

I still haven't heard a peep - losing all sorts of hope at this point cos dropped Pat Ambersely an email few days ago and haven't heard anything. If she'd good news for me I'd prob have heard! Still though, I've few other apps pending and have a place in Edinburgh but just so expensive with tuition fees. Anyhews, can't do anything for mo only wait...
    Hi Pacaya, yes I got a place. Good luck x

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.