Turn on thread page Beta

Michael Jackson's Opinions on the Jews. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    I was totally unaware of Michael Jackson's views on the money-makers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQS1o...eature=related

Was he simply being anti-Semitic here, or was he highlighting a truth?
    most normal "mainstream" people around here and in the world will just think Michael died of natural causes. Just goes to show how manipulated these people are the fact Michael knew his life was in danger and was murdered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkryL9QzQTw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaddestChick)
    Powerful Jews are behind the Illuminati.
    illuminati??

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkryL9QzQTw

Mike was clearly murdered and he knew who was behind it. What they don't tell you on TV people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Explain what? I think I heard MJ say "it's a conspiracy" on the Youtube clip. That sounds kinda negative against Jews.
    You heard but you did not listen. The "conspiracy", Michael feels, is against him and others like him who are taken and put on a pedastal, and then cast down penniless. Whether or not the use of that word "conspiracy" contains negative or positive connotations, is Michael telling a truth here or not?

ReputationRep:
    You heard but you did not listen. The "conspiracy", Michael feels, is against him and others like him who are taken and put on a pedastal, and then cast down penniless. Whether or not the use of that word "conspiracy" contains negative or positive connotations, is Michael telling a truth here or not?
    What do you mean, I didn't listen?

What are you getting at?

If you're trying to make a point, just tell me. I really don't know what you want me to say.

I thought MJ blew his money on building fantasy homes and surgery. Why would that be the fault of the Jews?

I don't know whether he's telling a truth here, to be perfectly honest I can barely make out what point he's trying to make. He sounds almost drunk.

ReputationRep:

What are you getting at?

If you're trying to make a point, just tell me. I really don't know what you want me to say.

I thought MJ blew his money on building fantasy homes and surgery. Why would that be the fault of the Jews?

I don't know whether he's telling a truth here, to be perfectly honest I can barely make out what point he's trying to make. He sounds almost drunk.
    He's not drunk; he's tired. And you're not listening.

ReputationRep:
    He's not drunk; he's tired. And you're not listening.
    Not listening to what?

Why don't you tell me?

What point are you trying to make?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplebrainz)
    illuminati??
    Basically 13 of the world's richest families are in this secret society where they want a new world order. It's really twisted, check it out online.

Every famous person who has in one way or another spoken out against this has been murdered (Tupac, JFK and Michael) coincidence?

ReputationRep:

What are you getting at?

Michael believed that it was a conspiracy against him. Your response was that the word "conspiracy" contained negative connotations. My response was that that was besides the point. You heard but you did not listen.

ReputationRep:
    Michael believed that it was a conspiracy against him. Your response was that the word "conspiracy" contained negative connotations. My response was that that was besides the point. You heard but you did not listen.
    Listen to what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I was never aware of Michael Jackson's credentials as a sociologist or cultural anthropologist...here I was thinking he was a pop star...so methinks he should stick to moonwalking rather than making retarded social observations.
    Despite the fact that I agree with you (for the most part), he's still entitled to have an opinion, regardless of whether he's an expert or not.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to what?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, well thanks for explaining that to me.

ReputationRep:
    Being Jewish myself I find it disgraceful that in this day and age people still generalise about religion, race, etc.

If that's what Michael Jackson thought about the Jews then that's his opinion and he's entitled to one (despite the fact that it is unfair and prejudiced). Michael would sure have gotten offended if anyone criticised Black people wouldn't he? And they do, and it's wrong because you shouldn't be prejudiced!

Hasn't history taught anyone that prejudice is NOT acceptable? Whether about Jews, Muslims, Christians, Blacks, Whites, Blondes, ANYTHING.

The fact that people are suggesting that Jews are behind various conspiracies is beyond me - do people not get the dangerous implications of stereotypes? You may have examples of when this that and the other happened but it's unfair (and undemocratic) to say a whole group of people is whatever...

Living in this country (or America for that matter), we should be working towards harmony rather than exacerbating the conflicts. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaMusiqueEstMaVie)

The fact that people are suggesting that Jews are behind various conspiracies is beyond me - do people not get the dangerous implications of stereotypes? You may have examples of when this that and the other happened but it's unfair (and undemocratic) to say a whole group of people is whatever...

Living in this country (or America for that matter), we should be working towards harmony rather than exacerbating the conflicts. That is all.
    I have no idea. I was negged for saying that Jewish people were often successful, attractive and intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea. I was negged for saying that Jewish people were often successful, attractive and intelligent.
    It is true that jews have won about 30% of all Nobel prizes since the middle of the C20th although they are only 0.2% of the world's population. I don't know whether that's because they're more intelligent, harder working or both, but to suggest some kind of conspiracy at work is an insult to the Nobel Prize and all who have won it.

ReputationRep:
    Bit anti-semitic of OP to refer to Jews as "the money-makers" on line 1 imo...

then it really went downhill from there.

ReputationRep:
    What he said didn't really make sense. There's a lot of Jews in the whole Hollywood/music industry so that's the reason you'll often hear famous people talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    All very interesting, but what do the Jews think about Michael Jackson?

ReputationRep:
    Jews are just normal people.

You can't just generalise and call them rich, powerful, lazy or ugly.

They're not some special or scheming cult/group.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.