Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So what's everyone doing next year? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to do a foundation degree in Travel & Tourism at my local college then hopefully become a flight attendant after that!! Yay So what are you doing? Soph xx
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by immagetmywings)
    I'm going to do a foundation degree in Travel & Tourism at my local college then hopefully become a flight attendent after that!! Yay So what are you doing? Soph xx
    Ooh that sounds cool . Hope it works out for you.

I'm going to be studying geology at uni Hopefully everything will go well and I won't drop out this time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zottula)
    Ooh that sounds cool . Hope it works out for you.

I'm going to be studying geology at uni Hopefully everything will go well and I won't drop out this time!
    Hope it works out for you too!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have no idea.

Dropping out and getting a full time job, as well as an OU degree, or doing the next year of my degree, or nothing if I'm dead or homeless.

ReputationRep:
    Continue being awesome at everything I do.

ReputationRep:
    fingers crossed i'll be a univeristy by then studying biochemistry and on my way to be becoming a mad scientist.

im already mad, so im halfway there, i just need to work on the science part. :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    I'm too short to be a flight attendant apparently

Hopefully i'll be at university (applied for 2011 intake for nursing) but if not i'll either finish my final year at school or go to college to do a preparatory course for nursing... but i'd rather just go to university. I'm meant to find out today if im in or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jar of Hearts)
    I'm too short to be a flight attendant apparently

Hopefully i'll be at university (applied for 2011 intake for nursing) but if not i'll either finish my final year at school or go to college to do a preparatory course for nursing... but i'd rather just go to university. I'm meant to find out today if im in or not
    Really? I'm 5ft3 so only just tall enough!! good luck with your course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by immagetmywings)
    Really? I'm 5ft3 so only just tall enough!! good luck with your course
    Yeah i'm 4ft12 Good luck with your course too, my friend does travel and tourism and she loves it

ReputationRep:
    Second year in uni, Ling. & TEFL. Moving into a studio in the city centre, dead excited for that. And just...living...hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to be studying unremittingly whilst on my gap year and hoping that either UCL, King's or Cambridge accept me for history

ReputationRep:
    Criminology at Manchester!
    Hopefully I'll pick up a cool accent

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll be doing a sandwich year placement (I'm currently a second year Microbiologist)

ReputationRep:
    ill be doing a 4 year sandwich course in biochem at the uni of essex

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.