Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, was just wondering if the nightlife I'n Portsmouth is any good on a Wednesday night??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ajay1991)
    Hi, was just wondering if the nightlife I'n Portsmouth is any good on a Wednesday night??
    It really depends what you like.
    For example, Drift in The City has cheap drinks and it's a metal/industrial/alt music every wednesday, so for me that's great.

I know that Liquid will soon have singles night on wednesdays too
    Not sure what other clubs are on, but the Union is always there or other pubs and bars.

ReputationRep:
    highlight in gunwharf has purple wednesdays... wednesday is the day most of the sports teams and societies go out so its usually busy and loud!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Drift can be pretty good on a Wednesday. The Union bar and the pubs on Albert Road are always there and it's also Purple Wednesday so the Union, Highlight and bar Risa do some cheap drinks.

ReputationRep:
    Wednesdays are awesome, unmissable infact. Join any half-decent club/society and your Wednesdays will be an absolute blast. Starting at the Union then heading to Highlight in the evening, the night will be filled with Touchcup and banter!
    If however you're one of the more quiet types of people, you can always check out some of the other clubs as mentioned above.
    Either way you're unlikely to be disappointed by the nightlife.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 11, 2011

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
  • University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.