Turn on thread page Beta

Interview for Pharmacy at Kings College watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Help! Got an interview coming up in a couple of days at Kings and am scared. What sort of questions do they ask and how can l prepare best for it ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yemriqueanne)
    Help! Got an interview coming up in a couple of days at Kings and am scared. What sort of questions do they ask and how can l prepare best for it ?

Thanks
    hey there, I have got interview at king's next week. Could you please give me an idea what kind of questions do they ask? thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys, erm im having my interview tomorrow and erm i was searching up what could potentially could come up and like they said some common questions for pharmacy schools are:
    Name some Drug Deliveries
    How are drugs isolated/discovered

these are the two i can remember, so i think its sort of like general questions about pharmacy.
    And i think be prepared that if you do biology, you might get asked some bio stuff.

Hope that helps you somewhat.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.