Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been chosen to have a chat with some Cambridge students at out school for some reason (possibly from my science skillz!)
    and I'm supposed to ask questions but I have no idea what to ask or talk about so erm I thought I'll pop the questions to you guys

what do you want to ask Cambridge students?
    (please try to be serious but I wouldn't mind any funny ones )
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    My question would be "why oh why would you put yourself through this?!"

ReputationRep:
    I am very interested in Anglia Ruskin College, Cambridge - what can you tell me about it.
    Also why would you rather be at Oxford than St John's

Spoiler:
    Show

Questions not to be taken too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bumbl)
    I am very interested in Anglia Ruskin College, Cambridge - what can you tell me about it.
    Also why would you rather be at Oxford than St John's

Spoiler:
    Show

Questions not to be taken too seriously.
    made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    My question would be "why oh why would you put yourself through this?!"
    I see your point and I agree lol but i have been picked because the school thinks it'll be beneficial... I was like LOL? is someone off?

But meh guess it'll be interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high)
    I see your point and I agree lol but i have been picked because the school thinks it'll be beneficial... I was like LOL? is someone off?

But meh guess it'll be interesting...
    I think he was referring to the level of work that we're expected to do for our degrees rather than your project! We're entering exam season so it's a bit hellish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    I think he was referring to the level of work that we're expected to do for our degrees rather than your project! We're entering exam season so it's a bit hellish.
    I wish you the best of luck on your exams hope you do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high)
    I wish you the best of luck on your exams hope you do well
    I don't actually have any, I'm on my year abroad But thanks for the thought!

ReputationRep:
    "How do you feel about not getting the royal wedding bank holiday off like everyone else in the ****ing country?"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.