The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Trouble Applying for Accommodation

Hey,

Just tried to apply for accommodation at Westminster, but it won't let me. It says the database may not have picked up my Student iD number yet, but they gave me an offer a while back so I would have thought it should be.

Also it says if you have not firmly accepted the offer. Does this mean you have to accept it as your Firm choice? to apply today.
Reply 1
i had this problem as well! I have no idea whether it's firm choices or insurance :s-smilie:
What is the student id number? I cant find mine, or is it our UCAS number?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
For me the student id is the reference number on the offer letter received from westminster by mail.
Reply 3
Original post by andrespi
For me the student id is the reference number on the offer letter received from westminster by mail.

Great! :| I'm pretty sure I've lost that letter, looks like I'll be calling them tomorrow.
Reply 4
If you can't find the actual letter, it might be in the offer letter that's posted on your UCAS. Or in any email Westminster have sent you. Mine began '13...' if that helps.
Reply 5
Original post by the Jack pot
Hey,

Just tried to apply for accommodation at Westminster, but it won't let me. It says the database may not have picked up my Student iD number yet, but they gave me an offer a while back so I would have thought it should be.

Also it says if you have not firmly accepted the offer. Does this mean you have to accept it as your Firm choice? to apply today.

I called Westminster today, applications for accommodation are only for firm choices not insurance. Arrrggghhhh! i'm going to get s*** accommodation now! :|
Reply 6
Original post by thatgirl07
I called Westminster today, applications for accommodation are only for firm choices not insurance. Arrrggghhhh! i'm going to get s*** accommodation now! :|

oh okay, thanks for ringing. That's annoying :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending