Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Free wedding stuff - where? watch

Announcements

Where can i subscribe online to get free wedding leaflets, brochures, catalogues etc in the post?

All wedding fayres are far away from where i live and you have to pay to go in, they are crowded etc. Bridal mags are like £4 a piece, and i'd prefer to get the stuff in the post so i can cut and stick all the ones i like on proper paper in a scrapbook rather than faffing about online.

The one time you need junk mail lol.

Also any FREE wedding planning help - where can i get?

Please keep anon.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of websites like UK Bride, You and Your Wedding, hitched.co.uk, confetti.co.uk etc with loads of advice and forums on wedding planning. However, I'm not aware of any that will send out paper freebies as all their info is online and frankly they can squeeze tonnes of money out of people anyway. Quite a few of them run competitions to win things for your wedding, but freebies are few and far between - the wedding industry is designed to take all your money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    the wedding industry is designed to take all your money.
    too true

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.