Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Currently I am filling out my student finance application I have a place at uni and everything so thats all sorted. At the end of the application it asks you of course which bank would you like your loan and such paid into but at the moment I do not have a student bank account I am aware I can of course open one but would very much like to avoid this until at least July and of course i need to send my form before this. Any solution or just alot of transferring of money?
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I am just going to create an account in August and then change my bank details on Student Finance.

Saves switching money from different accounts.

ReputationRep:
    I want to do this too. I've put my current bank account details down on the form and it's all sorted now aside from the form I need to sign and send back to them. I won't be back in the UK to open my student bank account until the end of July and I'm worried making any changes to my application will cause a delay in recieving my loan. In theory this is a simple change that should be handled no problem but I've heard so many stories about my friends not getting their loans on time that I'm wondering, am I right to be concerned?

ReputationRep:
    You can easily change or add your bank details at a later date, and only takes a day or two to update. That's online though, not sure how different it is by paper form though I'd imagine there's a form you can download or something that you can send off with your new bank details.

ReputationRep:
    You could ring up to update your details aswell, rather than downloading paper copies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phobia27)
    You can easily change or add your bank details at a later date, and only takes a day or two to update. That's online though, not sure how different it is by paper form though I'd imagine there's a form you can download or something that you can send off with your new bank details.
    ok thanks yeah I'll think I'll avoid doing it on paper, I've been doing everything online up to now so it shouldn't be a problem.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.