0%
    Indifferent - (Straight, non-homophobe)
    41.79%
    Indifferent - (Straight, homophobe)
    0%
    Indiffernt - Gay
    13.43%

ReputationRep:
    Indifferent. I would not mind whether my child was gay, straight or bisexual. The sexuality of my child would be none of my business and as long as they were happy, I would be too.
    On another note I didn't expect that many people to identify as homophobic, only one or two

ReputationRep:
    Those who are saying they are indifferent to the matter are just afraid of losing face.
    Of COURSE noone wants their child to be gay. If you really care for your "child's happiness" then you wouldn't be so rash in saying that you wouldn't mind if your child led a life of discrimination and prejudice.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't especially want them to be gay but that doesn't mean I wouldn't accept it if they were. I want my children (if I ever have them) to be happy and if their happiness involves them being gay, then so be it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd respect their descision aslong as they didnt put on "THE VOICE"

ReputationRep:
    Straight and non homophobic, jut like me. That makes life easier to live through to be honest.

However if he was gay I would love him all the same; things would be a little different of course but it's his life you know? All I'm here for is to make sure he makes the best of his and to guide him through it if I need to.

ReputationRep:
    I'd want my child to be happy, where's that option?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want my child to be gay or straight - I would want them to be who they are whatever their sexual orientation turns out to be.

ReputationRep:
    I'm indifferent and straight; whether my child turned out to be gay, straight, bisexual, pansexual, metrosexual, whatever, as long as they were happy, safe and not breaking the law, I'd be happy, and I'd support them no matter what.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.