Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    To all the Robin Hood fantasists saying what he did really wasnt that bad because Tesco is a big corporation, need to open their eyes. The seriousness of a crime should not be gauged on how well the victim can afford the loss. Stealing a CD from a person is no different from stealing a CD from Tesco.

And what if everyone had this view? I work for Asda and recently found out that the company loses £6 million a year from checkout operators pocketing cash. I'm sure they all say to themselves at the time that a tenner is nothing to Asda, it's just unfortunate there's so many people thinking the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starrry)
    Definately
    Did you parents know?
    Mine still don't..
    Yeah. You should keep it that way lol.
    The security guards phoned my mum to come and get me, and she was all like "what?! she would never do that! you're wrong!" so then the guy said to me "your mum seems to think its all our fault", and everyone got more angry and I just sat there crying paha.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.