Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm joining the Gym in two weeks so I ordered some sports wear from Sports Direct.

I just ordered some Adidas womens trackies, and they don't fit. My jean size is 16, and I got the trackies in an 18. There are sweatpants in a 20, but they look awful and plain, I hate sweatpants.

I've searched on JJB and JD, and it's the same there.

I was thinking of trying mens trackies, but I have no idea what size to get as it's obviously all different.

Also, would I look stupid wearing mens trackies?

http://www.jjbsports.com/adidas-3-st...-product/16461

I just want something like that, and not these plain ugly sweatpants I can only find in the womens section. You'd think a Sports shops of all places would sell tracksuit bottoms for bigger people, they should encourage it. Without Sports clothes, I'm unable to attend the Gym and lose weight!

ReputationRep:
    Ronhill lady tracksters? - loads of runners wear them.

ReputationRep:
    i have a really nice pair of adidas ones, theyre really comfy! and i'm an 18 so i know how difficult it can be to get nice ones.

http://www.jjbsports.com/adidas%20ad...-product/13782

ReputationRep:
    Thanks myblueheaven, but I'm scared to order them just incase they don't fit like the other ones, which is why I'm looking for a 20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmeh)
    Thanks myblueheaven, but I'm scared to order them just incase they don't fit like the other ones, which is why I'm looking for a 20.
    to be honest, youre best bet would be to go to somewhere like jjb and try as many on as you can find! thats how i got mine

ReputationRep:
    PS

Re ronhills - that's including my ex who was a larger lady... ronhills are actual running / excercise trousers rather than fashion items (which is what nike, addidas etc are churning out these days IMO)

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a boyfriend? I used to steal my boyfriends when we were together because they were sooooo comfy Got a bit bitter after our break-up though and gave them all to my brother. Soon after I missed them though and went to Primark and bought a size S pair of men's trackies for £3.50. Best buy EVER.

What I'm trying to say is, borrow your boyfriends or hit Primark

ReputationRep:
    get canterbury uglies. they're awesome.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.