Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got a beautiful dress for a ball I'm going to in June, but it's currently too small. Nonetheless, I'm still not motivated enough to lose weight by myself, so if I post it publicly then I'm more likely to commit to it.

So here's Cinderella's magical weight loss blog!

Start date: 4/4/11
    Height: 5'6.5" (I'm not particularly looking to change this...)
    Weight: 10st 6lb
    BMI: 23.2
    Measurements: 37.5-30.5-36.5
    Picture (warning, contains flabby bits)

In an ideal world, I'd love to get down to 9st 7lb. Realistically, I don't think I will lose that much weigh by June. So my target for now is 9st 12lb.

I tend to eat fairly healthy meals, but snacking puts me over my daily calorie intake. I aim to stop eating crisps and popcorn (both of which I love dearly), and eat healthier snacks like vegetables and oatcakes.

I'm also going to try and go to the gym at least twice a week. This sounds like nothing, but I currently do no exercise so this is a big step up! I've heard that HIIT is the best way to burn fat, so that's what I'm going to try to do.

Wish me luck, and feel free to leave any pearls of wisdom!

ReputationRep:
    Sex is a good calorie burner, just sayin'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.