Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone interested in Interrailing July/Aug 2011? Looking for people to travel with watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I was planning on going interrailing with friends in summer but i'm doing an Art Foundation next year(I will have just finished my A levels). The course starts earlier than my friends uni courses, they are going in September and need the summer to generate the money to go so I can't go with them, but would still love to go,
    looking to find some people that would like to come along?
    I'm interested in Art, Photography and most things creative really... (and travelling).

I've got one of my friends who lives in Ibiza at the moment on board so far but would be nice to have more people,

Holly

ReputationRep:
    heyyy how long were you looking to go for? i reaaaallly really want to go this summer around the time your suggesting , but my friends don't want to or have no money! would be nice to get a group together

ReputationRep:
    You'll meet hundreds of people while inter-railing (I assume you're staying in hostels?). It makes more sense to wait and tag along with people you like along the way than to try and artificially make a group of people to go away with.

(Though if you're nervous about going away on your own it will probably be more reassuring - depends on you I guess).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.