Turn on thread page Beta

Impreza or Evo? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walter Ego)
    If you just do A-B, don't worry about it. If you drive for fun, pleasure and excitement, and love the thrill of guiding a car through bends, hitting the perfect apex, knowing you're right on the raggedy edge of adhesion, then learn about cars and buy what is most suited, which for me is what I described above. A Vauxhaul Corsa will be fine for you
    I drive an Astra, is that okay I really enjoy driving for driving's sake (going up to Bristol soon - 4 hour drive- 40% to see a friend, 60% so I can drive for hours...), but no one I know is a car fanatic so never really learnt much about the actual cars I've driven.

ReputationRep:
    4 hours on a motorway isn't driving, it's like death. An endless monotony of dreary uninvolving nothingness. Head a little NW of Bristol into Wales, or SW into Somerset, Devon and Cornwall and there is some real driving to be had.

ReputationRep:
    I find it quite relaxing, maybe that's just me though! And driving in Cornwall... gotta love those lanes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.