Turn on thread page Beta

Foo Fighters - Wasting Light watch

ReputationRep:

What do people think of the album?

ReputationRep:
    Loooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing! Not a single track I don't like!

ReputationRep:
    Quality Album! You can tell they didn't screw around with computer sound effects and touch-ups. Sounds raw just how it should be.

ReputationRep:
    very good album, Foo Fighters are amazing

ReputationRep:
    just listened to this album the whole way through for the first time. I like it, definitely better than the previous couple

ReputationRep:
    How/where have people heard it? Leaked or is it up somewhere to listen? I have it on pre-order...but wouldn't mind a sneaky early listen

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    How/where have people heard it? Leaked or is it up somewhere to listen? I have it on pre-order...but wouldn't mind a sneaky early listen
    It's streaming on NME

ReputationRep:
    MUCH better than the last one!

ReputationRep:
    it's ****e, boring pop rock being perfectly mediocre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyD66)
    It's streaming on NME
    I shall look into it tomorrow, cheers!

Play.com used to be pretty good with pre-orders, I remember ordering a CD a couple of years back, got it on the Friday before release...I've had no email to say it's been dispatched yet so looks like I won't be so lucky this time :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Triple_H)
    it's ****e, boring pop rock being perfectly mediocre
    In Your Honour and Echoes were 'mediocre pop rock', this is definitely better and more 'rock'.

White Limo is definitely not 'pop rock' anyway. And it's a ****ing great song, it almost sounds like it could be a b-side from Songs For The Deaf. It's a shame they don't write more like this but I guess they'd alienate all their fag fans. Grohl needs to do more Probot/Them Crooked Vultures/work with QOTSA.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I just want a band that consists of Grohl, Homme and Lemmy.

ReputationRep:
    Was going to pre-order it, but decided I'll just get it off iTunes and get it straight away. The last two things ordered from play took ages to come when you chose free delivery, and then amazon costs nearly 5pound extra

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I enjoyed this particularly much on first listen, but I'm sure I'll come around after a few more spins.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone link me where it's streaming from please? I can't find it on the website.

ReputationRep:
    Best Foos album since The Colour and The Shape in my opinion. Cannot stop listening to 'I Should Have Known'. Wonderful Track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dirtyoldriver)
    Can someone link me where it's streaming from please? I can't find it on the website.
    I couldn't find it on NME either. Here's another one though. If you scroll about half way down you can listen.

I really like it though, definitely an improvement from the last.

ReputationRep:
    Dispatched today, still hope I might get it Saturday

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.