Turn on thread page Beta

[From a White person] Do Whites DESERVE to be bred out? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lintu93)
    To use your example of Pakistani people, they and their families generally are the way they are because of their culture and the family unit/society they've been raised in. If a white person was raised in a stereotypical Pakistani family then they would end up with the character traits of a stereotypical Pakistani person.

Secondly, you cannot identify 'white' people in the same way that you identify Pakistani/Chinese people. Pakistani/Chinese people originate from a certain country (in this case, Pakistan or China). 'White' people come from many different countries - UK, France, Norway, Canada etc. Also, many white people come from radically different communities/family units - the vast majority of which don't take drugs (or whatever you said white people do)

Oh and finally, you made a point about white people being materialistic. This is due to the fact that most of the developed countries in the world are in the West. There are plenty of materialistic non-white/Chinese/etc people in the Western world too - just not so many, as many of the developed countries are predominately white.
    Congratulations, you just spent ages writing a post that didn't actually make any points, only sat on the hypothetical fence and said common sense things that everyone knows anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    1) Look up the definition of "if"

2) If there are 5 blacks and 100 Chinese people in a village, and the 5 blacks have children with 5 unique Chinese people, then after that generation has passed there will be no 100% black people left, only half-black, therefore the black race has disappeared.

If your brain really can't grasp these incredibly simply concepts then I suggest you leave this thread (and indeed this forum).
    1) Ok

2) The descendants will not be Chinese either, they will be mixed. If people of different races mix, eventually populations new hybrid races will form. So as I said, white/black/brown/yellow races as they currently exist will become slightly different mixed versions. Humans populations will have changed and new "races" or arbitrary skin colours will emerge. e.g. Eurasian, Chindian, Blasian etc. Why is this a fundamentally "bad" thing? What do you propose? A law saying that only people of the same race can have children?

Why does it matter what colour your descendants are? Humans are humans / thread.

ReputationRep:
    http://tinyurl.com/5wmywx6

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, you just spent ages writing a post that didn't actually make any points, only sat on the hypothetical fence and said common sense things that everyone knows anyway.
    Common sense things that you seemed to have overlooked. For example, by continuously comparing 'white' with Pakistani/Chinese.

But no, white people shouldn't be bred out. White people most certainly do not 'deserve' to bred out either. The few issues you have raised (such as family values within Pakistani Muslims) has nothing to do with the colour of their skin - it is influenced by their religion, family upbringing and society/culture. I fail to see the point of your question.

ReputationRep:
    Good points, but you are getting descendants confused with race. If every White person had children with only non-White people, then when all those original White people died, the White race would be eliminated, agreed?
    Of course, but so what? Why do people care if the white race no longer exists? We're not talking about genocide here, their DNA isn't being wiped out. They're still passing on their DNA just the same as if they had children with another white person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Of course, but so what? Why do people care if the white race no longer exists? We're not talking about genocide here, their DNA isn't being wiped out. They're still passing on their DNA just the same as if they had children with another white person.
    This exactly. It seems the issue is phenotype i.e. skin colour of descendants.

Why does it matter what colour your descendants are? Humans are humans.

So now there's white/black/Asian etc...maybe in the future it'll be Eurasian/Chindian/Blasian etc. Why does it matter?

"Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group."

There is no deliberate action. People are free to have children with whoever they want. Therefore there is no genocide. Nobody is preventing anybody from having children with one another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Of course, but so what? Why do people care if the white race no longer exists?
    (Original post by No Future)
    Why does it matter what colour your descendants Why does it matter?
    Why are you asking questions irrelevant to the thread? Read the title of the thread, and the OP again.

If you want answers to these questions, go make your own thread/do some independent research, don't hijack my thread, or you'll be reported for spam.

ReputationRep:
    I fail to see how saying "Generalisation Alert" allows you to make the biggest dumbest bulls*** generalisations ever with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

It's like saying "no offence" then making someone cry. Just because you warn people beforehand doesn't mean you can talk a load of nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    How do you breed out a %92 majority.. Thats A LOT of sex for the other %8.

And in any case, as has been surely been stated before, Why does being white matter? its somthing completely beyond your control.

anti-racism is a euphemism for anti-White)
    Because its true. You cannot be racist to the tyrannical majority.
    White people are in no ****ing danger, they are instigators.
    Please go back to Stormfront.

ReputationRep:
    Your logic is that if people with coloured skin produce more children, this will somehow reduce the amount of white people.

That is nonsense. The amount of people with coloured skin would just increase along with the number of white people.

We should be worried about having too many humans on the planet, and how to deal with population growth, rather than be scared that people of particular skin colours are being "bred out" (whatever that means).

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because there is a link? o.O

Most Chinese [race] I know are good at maths [Personality trait]. WTF BRAIN = IMPLOSION
    :rolleyes:
    Well unless you live in China then you can't really say that.

The chinese you most likely know are the ones who left China (often rich families) and have recieved a high quality education.

Now lets say you happen to know 15 Chinese people that are good at maths...

Thats 15 out of 1,336,718,015 (Population of China - 2011 Est. from Wikipedia)

ReputationRep:
    This is a pretty interesting thread, can I just try to get some points straight so I know what your viewpoint is.

1.Are you saying that, Islam is good in that it encourages procreation(leading to bigger families), classical values, healthiness and therefore overall it stimulates the creation of greater welfare for all the people who are a component of that society. 2.As less care for material items gives rise to greater welfare?

ReputationRep:
    Foreword: By White, I mean the current definition of white. White skinned people will always tend to exist in places where they already exist, as due to natural selection, darker skinned people such as negroes get vitamin D deficiencies from a lack of sunlight (white skin is also spreading around the world, e.g. I'm 100% White Northern European but many Iranians I see have lighter skin than me o.O). Source:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...840985,00.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
    http://www.theroot.com/views/why-bla...more-vitamin-d
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/li.../l_073_04.html

Anyway, to the crux of the thread. The way I see it - GENERALISATIONS ALERT - Whites are materialistic, unintelligent, out of touch with what really matters, and shallow. In contrast, there are e.g. Pakistani Muslims who value health, family, aren't materialistic, study hard, etc. So purely from a utilitarian point, surely Muslims should become the majority?

Edit: I had originally written "Pakistani Muslims" but forgot to replace it.

Edit Edit: When I say "should", people seem to think I'm taking a moral stance. I mean "should" in the sense of natural selection. I.e. one race procreates a lot, another race is materialistic and has low birth rates.
    Instead of breeding ourselves out of existence, why don't we adopt a Nietzschean stance an simply try and improve ourselves, families and communities via both improving our level of fitness , by reading and improving our minds whilst also organising and partaking in litter picks, community social events, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you asking questions irrelevant to the thread? Read the title of the thread, and the OP again.

If you want answers to these questions, go make your own thread/do some independent research, don't hijack my thread, or you'll be reported for spam.
    It is relevant to the thread. I'm saying whites don't deserve to be bred out, nor do they deserve to not be bred out. It's neither because I don't consider a race being "bred out" as either a good or a bad thing, it's completely neutral. It's just something that may or may not happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    How would you like to join the TSR British National Party?
    Headhunting for maligned, poor minded white supremacists is a low point, even for you.
    You NEED to earn the respect of others here to form your party in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    2) If there are 5 blacks and 100 Chinese people in a village, and the 5 blacks have children with 5 unique Chinese people, then after that generation has passed there will be no 100% black people left, only half-black, therefore the black race has disappeared.
    People aren't animals you don't breed them, they choose partners to have children with, thats not your or my business, just as if they choose to have no children, which is equally a destructive mathematically.

If there is mixing, both the Blacks and the Chinese would be choosing this, which is their right to do so. There is nothing to stop the 5 black having children amongst themselves, and the Chines likewise. Unless 5 is too few at which point the Chinese being involved has little to do with it.

This destruction/extinction thing is something I have never had a legitimate answer for.

ReputationRep:
    I will address the following 2 posts as these are the only people that seem to be intelligent enough to actually read the OP. Others are simply racist or too stupid to understand, e.g. the guy directly above this post who posted something completely random that he thinks is clever but is actually just common sense stuff which everyone knows.

(Original post by R92)
    This is a pretty interesting thread, can I just try to get some points straight so I know what your viewpoint is.

1.Are you saying that, Islam is good in that it encourages procreation(leading to bigger families), classical values, healthiness and therefore overall it stimulates the creation of greater welfare for all the people who are a component of that society. 2.As less care for material items gives rise to greater welfare?
    I'm saying it would be good for White people. Saying "Islam is good" is too subjective as "good" is such a broad word.

(Original post by Psyk)
    It is relevant to the thread. I'm saying whites don't deserve to be bred out, nor do they deserve to not be bred out. It's neither because I don't consider a race being "bred out" as either a good or a bad thing, it's completely neutral. It's just something that may or may not happen.
    But from a purely natural point of view, moral objections aside, do you believe that if current rates continue White people will gradually decrease in number, relative to others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Wow

Muslims can be White
    What an insight.

ReputationRep:
    Generally skin colour doesn't matter. Obviously genetics comes into it, but personality etc is mainly based on environment during early life.

ReputationRep:
    Foreword: By White, I mean the current definition of white. White skinned people will always tend to exist in places where they already exist, as due to natural selection, darker skinned people such as negroes get vitamin D deficiencies from a lack of sunlight (white skin is also spreading around the world, e.g. I'm 100% White Northern European but many Iranians I see have lighter skin than me o.O). Source:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...840985,00.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
    http://www.theroot.com/views/why-bla...more-vitamin-d
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/li.../l_073_04.html

Anyway, to the crux of the thread. The way I see it - GENERALISATIONS ALERT - Whites are materialistic, unintelligent, out of touch with what really matters, and shallow. In contrast, there are e.g. Pakistani Muslims who value health, family, aren't materialistic, study hard, etc. So purely from a utilitarian point, surely Muslims should become the majority?

Edit: I had originally written "Pakistani Muslims" but forgot to replace it.

Edit Edit: When I say "should", people seem to think I'm taking a moral stance. I mean "should" in the sense of natural selection. I.e. one race procreates a lot, another race is materialistic and has low birth rates.
    What whites are you accociating yourself with aye? At Edinburgh there's a ****load of motivated white people, as you'll find at most Universities.

And in terms of all whites being stupid? Bill gates, Albert Einstein, Richard Branson, 12 year old kid in the news recently with 160 IQ or w.e it was.

Now, example, take the President of South Africa....Jesus the stupidity and immorals!

There are great people, and stupid people from every culture.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.