Turn on thread page Beta

[From a White person] Do Whites DESERVE to be bred out? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    I'm saying it would be good for White people. Saying "Islam is good" is too subjective as "good" is such a broad word.
    Ok I am starting to see what you are trying to get at. So what you are trying to say is that it would be beneficial for white people to have larger families and increase population?

ReputationRep:
    How can you be white when trolls are green OP? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because there is a link? o.O

Most Chinese [race] I know are good at maths [Personality trait]. WTF BRAIN = IMPLOSION
    :rolleyes:
    That has more to do with their upbringing and cultural pressures. Perhaps it could become an inherent trait as a result of numerous generations whose brains have become ingrained with math, but for now it's just part of their culture. There are many Chinese students in my high school, and only a few are exceptional... just like with all the other races.

ReputationRep:
    Einstein was white and European, yeah sure he was unintelligent. This is no offence but just without searching what very intelligent Muslims can you name like Einstein

ReputationRep:
    But from a purely natural point of view, moral objections aside, do you believe that if current rates continue White people will gradually decrease in number, relative to others?
    Yes there may be fewer people with light skin tones. But also there could be fewer people with very dark skin tones, and more people somewhere in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    I will address the following 2 posts as these are the only people that seem to be intelligent enough to actually read the OP. Others are simply racist or too stupid to understand, e.g. the guy directly above this post who posted something completely random that he thinks is clever but is actually just common sense stuff which everyone knows.
    Its not clever its a question, designed to stop you snaking out rather than answering, as most racist groups tend to do when they see an actual question. Its a question on something you brought up, if its worthless you only have yourself to blame.

I didn't answer your OP as its a stupid question
    "The way I see it - GENERALISATIONS ALERT - Whites are materialistic, unintelligent, out of touch with what really matters, and shallow. In contrast, there are e.g. Pakistani Muslims who value health, family, aren't materialistic, study hard, etc. So purely from a utilitarian point, surely Muslims should become the majority?"

First of all you haven't just generalised you have incorrectly generalised. Pakistan has a 57% literacy rate, reading the basis of studying.

Materialistic has nothing to do with usefulness, if it is to do with financial betterment it has the opposite effect seeing as materialistic objects usually have increased financial value, meaning it generally requires hard work.

Really matters and value family are completely open to interpretation. Matters to who, national society? world society? themselves? Value family, you mean close contact? or not killing member of your own family? Values are derived from morals which varie in the two societies.

You seem to have also missed what natural selection is, and how it plays next to no role in developed society.

As for your understanding of vitiamin D and its measurement, production, when combined with a balanced diet you should have a quick wikipedia search.

ReputationRep:
    1) Look up the definition of "if"

2) If there are 5 blacks and 100 Chinese people in a village, and the 5 blacks have children with 5 unique Chinese people, then after that generation has passed there will be no 100% black people left, only half-black, therefore the black race has disappeared.

If your brain really can't grasp these incredibly simply concepts then I suggest you leave this thread (and indeed this forum).
    You do realise that a LOT of people that identify with being called black are less than 100% black. Black people especially in western/caribbean/latin countries are likely to be much more mixed than in africa.

Personally, I am about 2/3 black. Does this technicality mean I need to refrain from identifying with the black label despite the fact I 'look' black?

ReputationRep:
    Getting sick of people spouting random **** instead of addressing the actual topic.

(Original post by AshleyT)
    What whites are you accociating yourself with aye? At Edinburgh there's a ****load of motivated white people, as you'll find at most Universities.
    Quote where I said there wasn't.

And in terms of all whites being stupid?
    Quote where I said that.

There are great people, and stupid people from every culture.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen... I feel significantly dumber having read it, must have dropped about 10 IQ points.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Foreword: By White, I mean the current definition of white. White skinned people will always tend to exist in places where they already exist, as due to natural selection, darker skinned people such as negroes get vitamin D deficiencies from a lack of sunlight (white skin is also spreading around the world, e.g. I'm 100% White Northern European but many Iranians I see have lighter skin than me o.O). Source:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...840985,00.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
    http://www.theroot.com/views/why-bla...more-vitamin-d
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/li.../l_073_04.html

Anyway, to the crux of the thread. The way I see it - GENERALISATIONS ALERT - Whites are materialistic, unintelligent, out of touch with what really matters, and shallow. In contrast, there are e.g. Pakistani Muslims who value health, family, aren't materialistic, study hard, etc. So purely from a utilitarian point, surely Muslims should become the majority?

Edit: I had originally written "Pakistani Muslims" but forgot to replace it.

Edit Edit: When I say "should", people seem to think I'm taking a moral stance. I mean "should" in the sense of natural selection. I.e. one race procreates a lot, another race is materialistic and has low birth rates.

Why does it make any difference you are white? You are still a racist.

ReputationRep:
    from two gren gems, now you have 3 red gems. Peak.

ReputationRep:
    Getting sick of people spouting random **** instead of addressing the actual topic.

Quote where I said that.

I was replying to your invented generalisations where you said or implied such things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Why does it make any difference you are white? You are still a racist.
    Lol at a well-known racist calling me a racist
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    How am I a well known racist exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    How am I a well known racist exactly?
    Same question to you.

ReputationRep:
    Lol wtf? I wasn't aware he was a well known racist.

This thread gets weirder.

ReputationRep:
    There is a reason Pakistanis move to Britain while Britons don't migrate to Pakistan...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.