Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I currently live with my mum, dad and brother but my parents are separated and we're all waiting to move. I'm going to move into a smaller house with my dad and brother and my mum is moving into a flat. I thought I would be moving within a couple of weeks, so thought I could leave my student finance til then cause obviously the details I put down and the amount I'll be entitled to will change, but there have been problems with moving and it keeps getting delayed. I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait another 6+ weeks to move.

    So I'm going to have to apply for finance now (with the household income of the whole family together) and do a change of circumstances form I guess. But will it take a long time to change things and possibly affect when my finance comes through when I start uni? Is there another way I can go about all this? Thanks

    That's the only way to do it.
    It shouldn't take long at all.
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.