Turn on thread page Beta

Orgasmed.. is this it? :/ watch

Okay, so I've been with my boyfriend for a year and I've never been able to orgasm through sex or oral, so I bought a vibrator and used it for the first time the other day. After about a minute of using it my legs went numb and my vagina started contracting, this lasted for about 4 seconds. Although it felt good, it didn't feel AMAZING, I did try and continue afterwards but the 'feeling' was gone. just wondering, is there more to it?

Anon or delete please.

ReputationRep:
    ....Doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    ....Doing it wrong.

Agreed (even as a man). Remember: -

Sex happens between the ears, not between the legs.

Excuse the pun, but I think your first few are usually a bit of an "anti-climax".. you can have amazing ones, and you'll build up a stamina for making them last longer as well .. with er.. practice LOL

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like an orgasm to me.

In my experience, it feels different every time, sometimes it feels kinda non descript but other times it is fantastic, so don't worry that it doesn't get any better than that because it really really will, especially with much practice. I always find that the ones that come quick (so to speak) like yours after a minute, always seem worse than ones during sex or after a longer time

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're a special case? I thought orgasms were supposed to feel like how this looks:

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/s...mfireworks.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you orgasmed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, so I've been with my boyfriend for a year and I've never been able to orgasm through sex or oral, so I bought a vibrator and used it for the first time the other day. After about a minute of using it my legs went numb and my vagina started contracting, this lasted for about 4 seconds. Although it felt good, it didn't feel AMAZING, I did try and continue afterwards but the 'feeling' was gone. just wondering, is there more to it?

Anon or delete please.
    Different orgasms feel different. Sometimes you can be like "whoa that was epic" and others, you're like "this is...pleasant, that's all."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Sounds like an orgasm to me.

In my experience, it feels different every time, sometimes it feels kinda non descript but other times it is fantastic, so don't worry that it doesn't get any better than that because it really really will, especially with much practice. I always find that the ones that come quick (so to speak) like yours after a minute, always seem worse than ones during sex or after a longer time
    This.

ReputationRep:
    *has a hard on*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HighestKungFu)
    Sex happens between the ears, not between the legs.
    You're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    You're doing it wrong.
    Lol not LITERALLY haha, but the mind is so important when it comes to sex, that's the point.

ReputationRep:
    You'll have been worrying and uncomfortable, therefore **** orgasm. Just the same as how the first time you have sex with someone it's usually crap. It's impossible to avoid this worry if you decided to do it consciously, but one day you'll segue into it when relaxed and the juices will flow.

ReputationRep:
    What a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    it'll get better keep practicing

ReputationRep:
    Some girls can't orgasm, or it takes a while until you can. Just keep experimenting until you find something that feels good I guess. Don't give up on the first try! Normally you can tell whether or not you have orgasmed though.

ReputationRep:
    Relax more, take your time, do what feels good; not what you think works, experiment. You'll get used to what you like and how to make it better the more you do it. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    It'll get better, trust me, like others have said just practise! I've had ones that weren't great like yours and them some that are really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Anon or delete please.
    Yeah, sorry. Sex isn't that great after all, then you die.

ReputationRep:
    Need a hand? :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.