Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    l postman has been...NO accomodation...in fact i give up...i cba in waiting every day now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-jones2009)
    where have you applied to?
    Challenge Works and The Pinnacles, you?

ReputationRep:
    Although after that whine my status has now changed to 'processing'

ReputationRep:
    I'm STILL awaiting allocation.. it's getting beyond a joke now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cecil-sechs-oui)
    Challenge Works and The Pinnacles, you?
    Vic halls and exchange works (regret putting this as my second choice)

ReputationRep:
    i doubt that the place you will be living is the be all and end all. i'm pretty sure you are guaranteed a place to live if it is your firm.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who is unconditional and has Victoria Hall as their first choice and hears anything please let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahhx91)
    anyone who is unconditional and has Victoria Hall as their first choice and hears anything please let me know
    me too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Only just joined this site ! iv applied for Forge (1) n Vic halls (2) but still not heard anything so if anyone does from anyone one of these before me, could you let me know because i cba to call em up tbh!

ReputationRep:

me too!!!
    Me three please thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damcc20)
    Me three please thanks
    Me 4 from what i have seen only rosemariej2010 (a few pages back) has Vic halls so far, she's a second year student though, not an fresher, and I don't think she wants it anyway lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Mazza_)
    Me 4 from what i have seen only rosemariej2010 (a few pages back) has Vic halls so far, she's a second year student though, not an fresher, and I don't think she wants it anyway lol.
    1 or two others on the hallam freshers fb group have offers bk from vic halls

ReputationRep:
    1 or two others on the hallam freshers fb group have offers bk from vic halls
    Its taking the piss really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damcc20)
    Its taking the piss really
    It really is... i haven't even changed to processing yet nevermind getting an offer!

ReputationRep:
    you will only recieve your accomodation before results day if you have a unconditional, i know this because i applied to go hallam last year and got a conditional and was gived my accomodation after results day.

Because i had a year out i have a unconditional this year and had my accomdation through last week

anybody applied for domino house??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexAdamzZ)
    you will only recieve your accomodation before results day if you have a unconditional, i know this because i applied to go hallam last year and got a conditional and was gived my accomodation after results day.

Because i had a year out i have a unconditional this year and had my accomdation through last week

We all have unconditionals and applied for accommodation in February/March

ReputationRep:
    l postman has been...NO accomodation...in fact i give up...i cba in waiting every day now!
    same, i have also given up! cba getting excited every morning for no reason

I havnt actually checked my status on the accommodation site, il look now.

edit - no, still not processing! I applied on the 16th of FEB! tho i didnt go unconditional until 2 weeks ago, maybe thats why! Il email them again next week if nothing has changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jde-tv)
    same, i have also given up! cba getting excited every morning for no reason

I havnt actually checked my status on the accommodation site, il look now.

edit - no, still not processing! I applied on the 16th of FEB! tho i didnt go unconditional until 2 weeks ago, maybe thats why! Il email them again next week if nothing has changed.
    well i applied end of march...had unconditional since them...and im still not processing:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It really is... i haven't even changed to processing yet nevermind getting an offer!
    Is yours an unconditional offer? Im the same though, my status has still not changed Im gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexAdamzZ)

how is this posible? i have an unconditional, firmed it straight away and applied for accommodation as soon as it was online plus ive already emailed my results cos i had them beforehand.

still not heard anything and im pissed with hallam

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 19, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.