The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Accommodation at Sheffield Hallam! Help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
everyone is talking about this accommodation status update thing, where the frick is it? like how do i check my status!????
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 241
Original post by damcc20
Is yours an unconditional offer? Im the same though, my status has still not changed :frown: Im gutted :frown:

yeah i'm unconditional.. i got an offer on my course in january. applied for accommodation literally the day they got it running online! fed up now it was so long ago!
Reply 242
Original post by Oliviaaa.
everyone is talking about this accommodation status update thing, where the frick is it? like how do i check my status!????

http://www.shu.ac.uk/accommodation/apply/undergraduate.html

click apply and then just login
Reply 243
thank you. after all that, im still awaiting allocation. vexed.
Original post by Oliviaaa.
thank you. after all that, im still awaiting allocation. vexed.

yhh it really sucks!
Reply 245
Any PGCE students got their accommodation yet? My course starts on 5th Sept really need to know where I'm staying!
Reply 246
Still nothingg ARGHH!!!
Original post by JackG18
Still nothingg ARGHH!!!

some one called them ; they said we will be waiting for 2 weeks max. for our contracts to come....and we should get allocated any time soon
Reply 248
Original post by nikki-jones2009
some one called them ; they said we will be waiting for 2 weeks max. for our contracts to come....and we should get allocated any time soon

Yep I did, they said were gonna get allocated any time now and with our contracts 2 weeks max, guys, it will soon be sorted.. Have faith :biggrin:
Reply 249
mine has changed to processing today :smile: anybody else with any luck?
Original post by sarahhx91

nope :frown:
Reply 251
Original post by sarahhx91

Im the same, when did you apply? :smile:
Reply 252
Mine changed to processing on tuesday, got my deposit cheque back on wednesday from last year, (received 3rd august, letter was dated 29th july) and it was a letter that said hallam all over it I was excited

...had hoped it would be the accommodation offer not the £150 back

they sent the deposit back in second class post also, anyone know if they send the accommodation letters in second class too? because if your offer gets posted the day your status updates to "processing" it should only be 3-4 days till you get your offer
Reply 253
Original post by Laharll
Mine changed to processing on tuesday, got my deposit cheque back on wednesday from last year, (received 3rd august, letter was dated 29th july) and it was a letter that said hallam all over it I was excited

...had hoped it would be the accommodation offer not the £150 back

they sent the deposit back in second class post also, anyone know if they send the accommodation letters in second class too? because if your offer gets posted the day your status updates to "processing" it should only be 3-4 days till you get your offer

So if they send it out 1st class then I should get it tomorrow or Saturday :biggrin: and hey, £150 is all good lol. But yeah, i guess you want the accommodation more than the money :P
Reply 254
got my offer yesterday
Reply 255
Original post by zombieciz
got my offer yesterday

where have you applied to??
Reply 256
Original post by damcc20
where have you applied to??

leadmill
Reply 257
processing! whoop!
ughh why is mine STILL not processing!

me too!!! :smile: :smile:

Hello yes i have heard from vic hall. i am a returning student though don't no if that differs in their eyes from unconditional xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending