Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    everyone is talking about this accommodation status update thing, where the frick is it? like how do i check my status!????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damcc20)
    Is yours an unconditional offer? Im the same though, my status has still not changed Im gutted
    yeah i'm unconditional.. i got an offer on my course in january. applied for accommodation literally the day they got it running online! fed up now it was so long ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviaaa.)
    everyone is talking about this accommodation status update thing, where the frick is it? like how do i check my status!????
    http://www.shu.ac.uk/accommodation/a...rgraduate.html

click apply and then just login

ReputationRep:
    thank you. after all that, im still awaiting allocation. vexed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviaaa.)
    thank you. after all that, im still awaiting allocation. vexed.
    yhh it really sucks!

ReputationRep:
    Any PGCE students got their accommodation yet? My course starts on 5th Sept really need to know where I'm staying!

ReputationRep:
    Still nothingg ARGHH!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackG18)
    Still nothingg ARGHH!!!
    some one called them ; they said we will be waiting for 2 weeks max. for our contracts to come....and we should get allocated any time soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-jones2009)
    some one called them ; they said we will be waiting for 2 weeks max. for our contracts to come....and we should get allocated any time soon
    Yep I did, they said were gonna get allocated any time now and with our contracts 2 weeks max, guys, it will soon be sorted.. Have faith

ReputationRep:
    mine has changed to processing today anybody else with any luck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahhx91)
    nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahhx91)
    Im the same, when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Mine changed to processing on tuesday, got my deposit cheque back on wednesday from last year, (received 3rd august, letter was dated 29th july) and it was a letter that said hallam all over it I was excited

...had hoped it would be the accommodation offer not the £150 back

they sent the deposit back in second class post also, anyone know if they send the accommodation letters in second class too? because if your offer gets posted the day your status updates to "processing" it should only be 3-4 days till you get your offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laharll)
    Mine changed to processing on tuesday, got my deposit cheque back on wednesday from last year, (received 3rd august, letter was dated 29th july) and it was a letter that said hallam all over it I was excited

...had hoped it would be the accommodation offer not the £150 back

they sent the deposit back in second class post also, anyone know if they send the accommodation letters in second class too? because if your offer gets posted the day your status updates to "processing" it should only be 3-4 days till you get your offer
    So if they send it out 1st class then I should get it tomorrow or Saturday and hey, £150 is all good lol. But yeah, i guess you want the accommodation more than the money :P

ReputationRep:
    got my offer yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zombieciz)
    got my offer yesterday
    where have you applied to??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damcc20)
    where have you applied to??
    leadmill

ReputationRep:
    processing! whoop!

ReputationRep:
    ughh why is mine STILL not processing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-jones2009)
    me too!!!
    Hello yes i have heard from vic hall. i am a returning student though don't no if that differs in their eyes from unconditional xx

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.