Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got Liberty House which is what I wanted cuz Im doing a PGCE and I liked the idea of a kitchenette. Flatlet 106... Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Just been looking through all my paperwork from my welcome pack and accommodation offer, it mentions something about 'SHUStart' and key pick up information, however I have neither of these. The closest I get to key info is that it says when I can pick them up, anyone know about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeicSmiv)
    Just been looking through all my paperwork from my welcome pack and accommodation offer, it mentions something about 'SHUStart' and key pick up information, however I have neither of these. The closest I get to key info is that it says when I can pick them up, anyone know about this?
    yeh you have to login and provide some information on SHUSTART so that you keys can be released and available to pick up on an arranged date.
    i posted a thread about this the other day but my problem is that SHUSTART isnt recognising my student number and password.

ReputationRep:
    I changed my password on Shustart, but the next time I logged in it had changed back to the initial password, anyone else had this problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cecil-sechs-oui)
    I changed my password on Shustart, but the next time I logged in it had changed back to the initial password, anyone else had this problem?
    i cant even login with default password. have you already sent your accommodation offer back in the post?

ReputationRep:
    mine is still awaiting allocation just keep thinking that means ive not got in!
    anyone elses still awaiting allocation?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine still says awaiting allocation, but apparently people with conditional's wont get processed until we get our offers

ReputationRep:
    okay cool

ReputationRep:
    where have you applied for ?

ReputationRep:
    Victoria Halls Flat 8

Get in

ReputationRep:
    I got devonshireeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviaaa.)
    I got devonshireeee
    Cool what flat number?

ReputationRep:
    I got devonshire too! FLat 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenubreed)
    i cant even login with default password. have you already sent your accommodation offer back in the post?
    Yeah I have, I got a confirmation email from them yesterday that they'd accepted it. Thats a bummer about the password, you're not applying for Opal 1 are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cecil-sechs-oui)
    Yeah I have, I got a confirmation email from them yesterday that they'd accepted it. Thats a bummer about the password, you're not applying for Opal 1 are you?
    My Password reset too, not bothered now though. I just went through and completed it.

They were really quick processing my accommodation, sent it back and was emailed the next morning.

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone staying in Devonshire courts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stacey_22)
    Hey yeah flat 17! Which flat are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stacey_22)
    Yes flat 5

ReputationRep:
    Flat 16. Excitedddddd.

ReputationRep:
    Ps, last year i was queuing outside corp on a wednesday (surprise) and students were looking out of devonshire courtyard at the queue, we are soooo close to corp its unfunny. who needs sleep anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.