Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am always nervous when i meet girls, and its mainly down to fears that i have a small penis, erect its 5 inches and 3. I want to know does it really matter? and is that really small? also what is the average girth and how do you mesure it?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ this thread again.

OP you're not small. Go forth and bone.

And for God's sake, if it doesn't live up to your expectations, don't post *******s about it on TSR afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I have a 12" penis...Around...
    Think about it

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I am always nervous when i meet girls, and its mainly down to fears that i have a small penis, erect its 5 inches and 3. I want to know does it really matter? and is that really small? also what is the average girth and how do you mesure it?
    Mine's six and a half. No yours ain't small. It's fine. If it's under 4" then I'd be worried. Even though the average size is 6, 5 is okay. My friend got laid, he has a 4 and a half and he told me she said she loved it because he knows how to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    sure thats adequate
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Its not the size, its how you use it

ReputationRep:
    anything over about your size is essentially an ego boost, but you can do just as well with yours

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.