Turn on thread page Beta

Ready to ask a girl out... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    Ooh, tell us what she says when you've asked her! I mean, you can't leave us hanging can you
    Will do It will either be a reassuring yes or a flat ended no, either way I think TSR will be happy haha :P

ReputationRep:
    Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm. I was talking before and she said she had quite a busy week but i accounted she had a few free days...she didn't flat out reject me but kinda made me aware that she did need to meet family.

Not sure whether to keep on my toes, i mentioned how we could do it on the evening of one of her days and she said maybe, but I can't be sure hmmmmm.

May be a dead end here - balls. i'll see how it goes though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverGold)
    :cry: :cry2: :emo: I know where I am not wanted I gave you positive rep as well :getmecoat:

With positive rep you may redeem yourself, but the X Factor is banned on the Death Star.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AidanKD)
    I will try as soon as I can get in touch* she's not coming online hah getting really anxious it's killing me go figure!!
    Ask her to her face, doing it on facebook makes you seem spineless if you regularly see her in person. Failing that at least call her and ask her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMorgan26)
    Ask her to her face, doing it on facebook makes you seem spineless if you regularly see her in person. Failing that at least call her and ask her.
    I did ring her - look at my last reply. i'm pretty sure i got a maybe...either means she's letting me down slowly or might consider it and genuinely has time issues (which i'm aware she does)

Just gonna see where it goes and move on if else. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    To you and your friend: "Brothers before potential mothers."

That is unless he's not a good friend and more of an acquaintance.
    Yeah but if his friends not on the same wavelength its fair game, why should he miss out on getting his willy wet for no reason

ReputationRep:
    HAHA sweet...turns out she might have a boyfriend in fact. Guess i pick the good ones huh :\

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.