Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have seriously been considering medicine for ages since i was like 11. Before i wanted to be a racing car driver (age 4) then a vet (age 7-like 9). But then recently i've become interested in anything and everything gentical based, and i find it really interesting.

So i decided to start a thread on what you guys want to be and if its changed recently? BTW its my first post and thread excited much

ReputationRep:
    I wanna be billionaire, so fricking bad.

ReputationRep:
    I'm weird, I never really changed my mind at all. I wanted to be a game developer from quite a young age and I managed to follow through with it. Never seriously considered anything else.

:dontknow:

I'll see where the wind takes me :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The title of this thread makes me feel like I'm back in primary school again :p:

Anyway, I want to be a doctor (and have done on and off for the last 3/4 years), but something I really want to go for now...lets hope I get in next year! :crossedf:

What I wanted to be has changed so much over the years...I've literally wanted to be everything in primary school, but when I got to high school it was: secondary english teacher, psychologist, doctor, primary school teacher, forensic chemist or chemistry teacher and now doctor again! One thing I've never wanted to be is a lawyer for some reason...although I also wanted to be a judge many years ago (didn't realise you had to be a lawyer to do that!) :p: :facepalm:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.