Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably being really stupid here, but I cannot find my amazon nus discount code! I searched online and got directed to this page http://www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/D...dent-Discount/ , but it just isn't there.

Could someone give me some instructions please, even if they're really obvious! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -jessica)
    I'm probably being really stupid here, but I cannot find my amazon nus discount code! I searched online and got directed to this page http://www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/D...dent-Discount/ , but it just isn't there.

Could someone give me some instructions please, even if they're really obvious! Thanks
    Sign into your NUS Extra account first, then click 'access this offer' or something along those lines on the Amazon page you linked above, then apply at checkout and it will give you 5% off on all qualifying items until August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    Sign into your NUS Extra account first, then click 'access this offer' or something along those lines on the Amazon page you linked above, then apply at checkout and it will give you 5% off on all qualifying items until August
    Thank you, but all I can find is share this offer with your friends :s

ReputationRep:
    Silly question, you defiantly have a card? Because I found that I couldn't use any of the discounts until they had actually sent me the card.
    And sorry, another stupid question (I'm full of them today ) but have you used the code before? Because if you have used to code before, then you don't need to go and get it again. It sits on Amazon now and Amazon apply this discount automatically at the checkout.

Just a couple thoughts. Hope they help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helsy)
    Silly question, you defiantly have a card? Because I found that I couldn't use any of the discounts until they had actually sent me the card.
    And sorry, another stupid question (I'm full of them today ) but have you used the code before? Because if you have used to code before, then you don't need to go and get it again. It sits on Amazon now and Amazon apply this discount automatically at the checkout.

Just a couple thoughts. Hope they help.
    Thanks
    I knew it would be something stupid, I was actually using the wrong email address, I've signed in with a different one and it now has the "accept this offer" button
    Feel very stupid now haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -jessica)
    Thanks
    I knew it would be something stupid, I was actually using the wrong email address, I've signed in with a different one and it now has the "accept this offer" button
    Feel very stupid now haha!
    Ah, yes. I do that all the time...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.