ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)

The volume of 32D = 34C = 36B.
    No it doesn't but whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBee)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_size

Cup Underwire diameter (cm)[102] Volume by cup (cc) Weight for both breasts g (oz)
    32A 8.3 cm (3.3 in) 150 270 grams (9.5 oz)
    32B 34A 9.3 cm (3.7 in) 210 380 grams (13 oz)
    32C 34B 36A 10.3 cm (4.1 in) 280 500 grams (18 oz)
    32D 34C 36B 11.3 cm (4.4 in) 370 670 grams (24 oz)
    32E 34D 36C 12.3 cm (4.8 in) 480 870 grams (31 oz)
    32F 34E 36D 13.3 cm (5.2 in) 610 1,100 grams (39 oz)
    32G 34F 36E 14.3 cm (5.6 in) 760 1,400 grams (49 oz)
    32H 34G 36F 15.3 cm (6.0 in) 930 1,700 grams (60 oz)
    34H 36G 16.3 cm (6.4 in) 1130 2,000 grams (71 oz)
    36H 17.3 cm (6.8 in) 1350 2,400 grams (85 oz)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    There is no poll. =.=

Answer: The smallest one. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    36E :ms:

ReputationRep:
    AAA

ReputationRep:
    You're really wrong, sorry. I'm a 30G which is a lot smaller than a 38G. Cup size is relative to bandsize. It's not like you stick the same sized cups on different backsizes, it's all relative.

ReputationRep:
    32ff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotteeee<3)
    I know I'm 30F and it's a complete nightmare to find my actual size, I dont think La Senza even do them!
    I know it pisses me off no end! Went to M&S the other day and they had a few 40 and 42's! There MUST be more 28s and 30s than 40s!! I've given up anyway and bought 2 32B bras from M&S-don't wanna have to be ordering my teeny bras off of catologues online!

ReputationRep:
    30D/32C depending on brand. Eh.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You're really wrong, sorry. I'm a 30G which is a lot smaller than a 38G. Cup size is relative to bandsize. It's not like you stick the same sized cups on different backsizes, it's all relative.
    Read my previous post, this is what I said about it being relative to body size.
    I was merely replying to another poster who said that 32D would be the same size as a 38B which, I'm sorry, isn't true.

ReputationRep:
    Read my previous post, this is what I said about it being relative to body size.
    I was merely replying to another poster who said that 32D would be the same size as a 38B which, I'm sorry, isn't true.
    Honestly, the volume of those two cup sizes would be very nearly exactly the same. Go to a bra shop and look for yourself. People in this thread have even said they can wear a 32D/34C etc.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, enough with the spam. This will be locked if I have to remove another 30 pieces of spam...

ReputationRep:
    Well considering I get away with wearing a 30A when really my size should be 28B/26C (which are even more impossible to find), then yeah, it does work like that.

ReputationRep:
    32B

ReputationRep:
    80 D or DD in Germany. Depends on the store. But hard to get bras in that size here. they are that expensive compared to smaller obnes. sometimes I wish to have smaller boobs to save money.

I don´t know Bra sizes in England.

ReputationRep:
    32GG

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is true, it's the same volume of breast, just distributed differently. Go into an underwear shop and compare the sizes. And it would be a 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F etc.

http://www.investinyourchest.co.uk/d...urself-at-home

Look at the table, it shows you how cupsize is affected by bandsize.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.