Turn on thread page Beta

I find Asians hot, but i'm white.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison1992)
    have you never thought an asian girl might be attracted to a white guy? i'm a white girl and i went out with an asian guy once
    Love it....The world is becoming a better place to live in.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How, apart from accent tan and knowledge about muslim?? Of course I would read up about muslim so I know stuff if they ask..
    They just do. Most asians, will know the majority of asians families living there, and if not, they'll ask you who your parents are; where your family are from, what your Dad does, and then ask find out about you.

Chances are, your asian girlfriend won't take you home to introduce you to her parents anyway :L they never do.

ReputationRep:
    short answer;

you can have sex or a short-term relationship with the "well I'm doomed later so enjoy life now" girls

if you are looking for something else, then not gonna happen x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by 0201Bean)
    They just do. Most asians, will know the majority of asians families living there, and if not, they'll ask you who your parents are; where your family are from, what your Dad does, and then ask find out about you.

Chances are, your asian girlfriend won't take you home to introduce you to her parents anyway :L they never do.
    True. Especially if their parents are strict.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Errmmmm, I know about 50 Asian people in the UK. And only 5-6 of them are Muslim.

Hmm, which part of Asia are you on about?

PS* I am Asian, I got a white boyfriend. :love:
    PS** Never ever turn yourself into a guy int he picture in the OP. It would put a lot of small Asian girls off!
    :P, Asian girls are the best....

Granted im Asian (1/2 Pakistani, 1/2 Iranian)....

but yeah, Asian girls are the best.... and they put out.

ReputationRep:
    Is this for real? Are you high?

Most Asian girls do NOT like White guys. I am Indian. I don't like White guys and none of my Asian friends do. Give me a nice dark skinned man anyday!

You should just stick to White girls.

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to have a high chance of having a relationship with one? I just find them, so pretty, most of them more pretty than white girls but they are often muslims so only allowed muslim boyfriends and thewir parents wouldn't approve? Is this correct?

How could I get around this?

I've thought about using that "tan" that bodybuilders use, which is really dark tan and makes white people look black, but obviously only when I visit her family or whatever, any other ideas?

Like this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dream/2tone.jpg

(left side showing how it could make me look asian seen as I have black hair anyway)

Thanks in advance.
    Just tan your hands and your face
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    :P, Asian girls are the best....

Granted im Asian (1/2 Pakistani, 1/2 Iranian)....

but yeah, Asian girls are the best.... and they put out.
    lol. I know, right, Asian girls are the best! :yay:

Majority of them do not put out. They can be very very shy. :P

But yeah, I do put out.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Most Asian girls do NOT like White guys. I am Indian. I don't like White guys and none of my Asian friends do. Give me a nice dark skinned man anyday!

No, you are wrong.

ReputationRep:

You would say that wouldn't you.

ReputationRep:
    Lol please take them! They're so ****ing annoying - no offence.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, you see the thing is I never see them dating white people and it's off putting

Do your parents mind? How did he attract you? Do your asian friends mind?

And to be honest i'm not sure. I like them when they're like dark brown but not black just like a yellowy brown with black hair, do you know which type that is?

Thanks

I think you're on about eatern/ south eastern Asians like Chinese/Thai/Korean/Filipino etc.

>OP I'm Asian and I'm not Muslim.

I wish people don't just think of western Asians as the ONLY Asians!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it man, balls deep

(Original post by Ayshizzle)
    Is this for real? Are you high?
    Yes it is for real and no I don't do drugs..

ReputationRep:
    Bumper Bro thinks that you should stick to the superior race, ketchum's from pallet town.

ReputationRep:
    now you have taste!!!!!

(Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Lol please take them! They're so ****ing annoying - no offence.
    May I ask what do you find annoying about them? And don't you find them pretty?

(Original post by cezz_18)
    I think you're on about eatern/ south eastern Asians like Chinese/Thai/Korean/Filipino etc.

>OP I'm Asian and I'm not Muslim.

I wish people don't just think of western Asians as the ONLY Asians!

Nah i'm not on about Japanese or Chinese I know that for definate.I like the kind in Bradford not sure what they mostly are here, is is Pakistani but they are hot.

It's confusing I end up calling all black people asian and so do all my mates so I find it hard to tell and differentiaite the names and things sorry about that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I'm being serious too. Left handed = Muslim. Right handed = not Muslim. Get them to write something down and it'll save you loads of time.
    haha where did you get that from?

ReputationRep:
    My Signature....

AND
    Go for the Asian

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.