Turn on thread page Beta

I find Asians hot, but i'm white.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    To be honest I find almost all extremely attractive, it sounds desperate but i'm not because I don't find many white girls attractive, must be just my preference So yeah guess i'm as you put it "checking you all out" LOL
    Lol well if you like what you see and would like an asian girl as your girlfriend, then you'd better start chatting to some and getting to know them! There are plenty of us out there who wouldn't turn down a guy just because he's white lol

ReputationRep:
    What are you people searching for to find such amazingly beautiful women?

To be honest I find almost all extremely attractive, it sounds desperate but i'm not because I don't find many white girls attractive, must be just my preference So yeah guess i'm as you put it "checking you all out" LOL
    Well those asians are mainly Indian hindus, so .... and they are bollywood actresses

ReputationRep:
    oh &$£& i'm actually sorry I just read it as psycho! That's embarassing as i'm also a Psychology student

I'll take that back though, so I will reply like I said

Hey :sexface:
    :facepalm2:

Where's my PM?

*Drrool* keep the pics coming, although the top lady looks white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    :P, Asian girls are the best....

Granted im Asian (1/2 Pakistani, 1/2 Iranian)....

but yeah, Asian girls are the best.... and they put out.
    I have actually seen that combination before, but it was weird :/
    yes asians r the best

and i just saw ur AS ohmy days how did u self teach ur self further maths and biology must an effort and i'm guessin ur applyin for eco at uni
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    *Drrool* keep the pics coming, although the top lady looks white
    loool.... Thai women are obsessed with being white!

They aren't exactly white, they are brown... Just the light in the studio.

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to PM you lol.
    Lol sorry I don't go for guys I've met through the net

ReputationRep:
    what you on about. asians die for pale skin! dont tan your self tooo much!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    what you on about. asians die for pale skin! dont tan your self tooo much!!!
    Yh, like how most white girls die for tanned skin that they apply too much tanning lotion to the point they look orange.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cezz_18)
    yh, like how most white girls die for tanned skin that they apply too much tanning lotion to the point they look orange.
    looooooooool

Lol sorry I don't go for guys I've met through the net
    Fair enough!

ReputationRep:
    Yh, like how most white girls die for tanned skin that they apply too much tanning lotion to the point they look orange.
    yeh like people always want what they cant get!!!

but i dont like pale people to be onest!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    I have actually seen that combination before, but it was weird :/
    yes asians r the best

and i just saw ur AS ohmy days how did u self teach ur self further maths and biology must an effort and i'm guessin ur applyin for eco at uni
    Another weird combination is Iranian and German. :hmm:

It's weird. But possible!

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough!
    you need to show a picture of your self if you wnt a potential dater!"!!!
    i'll hook you up with someone.

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to have a high chance of having a relationship with one? I just find them, so pretty, most of them more pretty than white girls but they are often muslims so only allowed muslim boyfriends and thewir parents wouldn't approve? Is this correct?

How could I get around this?

I've thought about using that "tan" that bodybuilders use, which is really dark tan and makes white people look black, but obviously only when I visit her family or whatever, any other ideas?

Like this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dream/2tone.jpg

(left side showing how it could make me look asian seen as I have black hair anyway)

Thanks in advance.
    Muslims are not allowed to have pre-marital relationships with the opposite gender. So stay away from Muslim girls.

A Muslim girl usually wears a hijab (head scarf) and usually has an Arabic name.

A Hindu or Sikh girl typically has a Hindi/sanskrit name e.g Priya or Manpreet.

(Original post by bluebell100)
    Muslims are not allowed to have pre-marital relationships with the opposite gender. So stay away from Muslim girls.

A Muslim girl usually wears a hijab (head scarf) and usually has an Arabic name.

Thanks for that, really appreciate the ways to tell without asking directly How do I tell an arabic name from an asian name lol?

ReputationRep:
    yeh like people always want what they cant get!!!
    Very true!

but i dont like pale people to be onest!

The nicely tanned English guys are H-O-T!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebell100)

ReputationRep:
    I'm half Asian half white. Asian girls love me I think it's my skin tone but their parents not so much.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that, really appreciate the ways to tell without asking directly How do I tell an arabic name from an asian name lol?
    Some common Arabic girls names are Aisha, Fatima, Zara, Sara, Maryam, Khadija, Nafisa, Saima etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.