Turn on thread page Beta

I'm worried that I get frequent headaches and my head hurts when I touch it watch

anon or delete please

I have like 2 headaches every week. When I press certain parts of head and in the area below my forehead just between my eyes it hurts.

Should I see a doctor about this?

anyone?????
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It could be sinus problems.

I also get this really bad.

ReputationRep:
    How much water do you drink? Headaches are often caused by dehydration.

Also, get your eye sight checked.

ReputationRep:
    lots of possible cuases, most of them not serious.
    when do your headaches happen? what makes them come on / makes them worse? how long do they last? do you ever feel sick or vomit? does your nose feel blocked, or do you ever get nasal discharge?

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, I know the feeling! :/ i've had headaches for the past two weeks! Could be due to an overload of stress, but i'm going to the doctors just to be on the safe side. Perhaps it is a sinus problem, it feels very stuffy. Is there anyone else that stupidly panicks? I was convinced it was something like a brain tumor :| but there is so many other things it could be before I think anymore of that.

ReputationRep:
    Biofeedback helps. It's a neat little mental technique that allows you to control certain involuntary body functions. If you've got any queries pm me.

ReputationRep:
    Biofeedback?

ReputationRep:
    Yea its good stuff. When my cousin was little he suffered chronic headache and it worried the hell outta my uncle and aunt. In the end his psychiatrist introduced him to the biofeedback technique and now he's back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    Don't touch it.

ReputationRep:
    If it hurts when you touch it, that is very likely an infected/blocked sinus problem - and that can refer pain between the eyes, behind the eyes, to the cheeks and even to the teeth.

ReputationRep:
    Just close your eyes and let the image of a calm, relaxing place enter your head. Then just imagine the pain dispersing. With practice you'll rarely get headaches. Thats biofeedback.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.