Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No one I have ever met remembers my favourite chocolate treats of all time..? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It makes me sad no one can share with me in pining for these little bits of heaven

Does anyone else remember? Believe me if you'd ever had one you'd know about it!

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/359...tycalapuno.jpg

ReputationRep:
    No I can't say I have I feel like I missed out though, I love Bounty in any shape or form!

ReputationRep:
    nooo, they look yummy though!

ReputationRep:
    Nope. They do look lovely, I love Bounty's.

Roughly, when were they around?

ReputationRep:
    I remember them! They were delicious they were around when I was in primary school, so 10 years ago?!

ReputationRep:
    I remember those. They were really tasty.

ReputationRep:
    I recall them, I was 12 back then making it precisely a decade ago. I didn't like them.

ReputationRep:
    loved them!

ReputationRep:
    Yum yum yum

ReputationRep:
    My mum loved them, I hated them.

ReputationRep:
    Don't remember them but they look lovely!

ReputationRep:
    I remember them vaguely. I was 10 though, though it must have been a year or 2 before that that they came out (I tend to remember stuff by which house I lived in at the time :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I remember them :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Yay people remember them I wish they would be brought back, then my life would be complete again

ReputationRep:
    Well seeing as I hate Bounty, I can't say I do remember taking note of these :P

ReputationRep:
    I loved these! yummy!

ReputationRep:
    These were great. The firm biscuity layer was divine.

Try Ferrero Raffaelo; they're clearly not the same, but they have similar flavour hits.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.