Turn on thread page Beta

I have a boyfriend of two years and love him so much
    But I've realised that even when walking down the street, I look at girls first before I look at boys.

Is this wierd?

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to have sex with both boys and with girls? If yes, then you are bisexual.

ReputationRep:
    Ur just not picky :L

ReputationRep:
    I think you might want to take into account other psychological factors first? Unless you then feel sexually attracted to them, it could be any number of things. It could be you subconsciously gauging the rival female, 'eyeing her up' so to speak, before then focusing on something else. I believe Males do something similar where they analyze the potential strength of their rivals so they can best ascertain whether a female/territory is worth pursuing or not.
    This is of course, on a basic, primal level of the human psyche, and we therefore don't have much control over it.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, maybe not, only you know exactly how you feel, only you can give an answer. Maybe you're confused, it's normal to go through it, and in time you'll find out. Being bisexual means you'd also be attracted to girls, could you see yourself dating a girl, kissing a girl, having sex with a girl? Could you go through with it in practice? These are all things you'll find out with experience. Maybe it's just a phase, you might get over it.

What I'd say for now is that if you're happy, stay where you are. It doesn't matter in the current situation as you're already in a relationship. The answer will come to you in time, don't force yourself to feel differently, just see what happens

ReputationRep:
    So you look at girls in the street and therefore think you're bisexual? I don't think you are.

(Original post by Funkss!)
    So you look at girls in the street and therefore think you're bisexual? I don't think you are.
    I'll make myself clear

When I say I look at girls, yes I look them up and down. But at the same time I feel VERY attracted to them. I think about kissing, touching even having sex with a girl!!!!

The thing I think about the most is having a threesome with my boyfriend and a girl.
    I don't think I'd ever leave my boyfriend for a girl. I don't know how to explain it, but it is a totally different feeling from the feelings I feel for my boyfriend.
    For example, (which I would never do) but if I was to cheat on my boyfriend with another boy, I would see this as the worst thing ever and would never forgive myself, but on the other hand, if I was in a club or whatever and kissed/got off with a girl, the way I feel, is that this wouldn't be cheating, it would just be a bit of fun. It wouldnt be about love, like it is with my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'll make myself clear

When I say I look at girls, yes I look them up and down. But at the same time I feel VERY attracted to them. I think about kissing, touching even having sex with a girl!!!!

The thing I think about the most is having a threesome with my boyfriend and a girl.
    I don't think I'd ever leave my boyfriend for a girl. I don't know how to explain it, but it is a totally different feeling from the feelings I feel for my boyfriend.
    For example, (which I would never do) but if I was to cheat on my boyfriend with another boy, I would see this as the worst thing ever and would never forgive myself, but on the other hand, if I was in a club or whatever and kissed/got off with a girl, the way I feel, is that this wouldn't be cheating, it would just be a bit of fun. It wouldnt be about love, like it is with my boyfriend.

Basically, you would like to experiment with a girl but wouldn't want to be in a relationship with one. You're probably just bi-curious. That said, there are girls who are bi sexual that still wouldn't want a relationship with a girl, so its not really "definable".

Also, just to clarify, getting with a girl in a club while with you bf would still be wrong. I mean, most people who cheat, its not really "about love" is it? Regardless of their sex, it would still be immoral.

ReputationRep:
    Not necesserily (sp?).
    I'm a straight girl but I often find women more beautiful to look at than men.

(Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Basically, you would like to experiment with a girl but wouldn't want to be in a relationship with one. You're probably just bi-curious. That said, there are girls who are bi sexual that still wouldn't want a relationship with a girl, so its not really "definable".

Also, just to clarify, getting with a girl in a club while with you bf would still be wrong. I mean, most people who cheat, its not really "about love" is it? Regardless of their sex, it would still be immoral.
    Yep, when you put it that way I suppose your right. And I've spoken with my bf about how I feel, and he said he would regard it as cheating even it was with a girl.

I said in answer, I wouldnt mind if you wanted to experiment with a guy.
    You can just imagine the face he made LOL

Thanks for the advice though. All very helpful

ReputationRep:
    I was straight but now class myself as Bi-Sexual. I prefer men, and having sex with men as its natural, but i would just as much go to bed with a girl.

I used to think i was slightly strange, but tried it and all was good.

Each to their own as to say.

ReputationRep:
    Probably a little bisexual, yes.

ReputationRep:
    I would say so, but nothing to be ashamed about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a boyfriend of two years and love him so much
    But I've realised that even when walking down the street, I look at girls first before I look at boys.

Is this wierd?
    Girls are more interesting to look at boys anyway, it depends if you feel attracted to them or not I suppose.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.