Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nutella McFlurry! Please and thank you ^-^

ReputationRep:
    Mmm boost bar McFlurries. The combination of milk chocolate chunks, biscuit and caramel will lend itself to the Flurry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Lol silly.

When you buy a value meal, you just show them your student card and voila.

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/restauran...students.shtml

You didn't know that? :p:

I've been claiming them for 3 years, I don't even eat them it's just the principle of taking free stuff!
    Aww, I don't actually like any other McDonalds food No free ice cream for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladfingers08)
    Kinder Bueno McFlurry - Sounds Yummy!
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :five: Or Kit Kat Senses McFlurry!!! Or one where you can customise (on mine I'd put hundreds and thousands, strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, the white and yellow bit from the creme egg, cadbury flake, toffee sauce, smarties, milky stars and crushed malteser balls). Crazy mix but it would just be sooo nice!!! :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoffs)
    I want the strawberry cornetto McFlurry back from last summer! I hope they're doing it this year.
    I had that last year!!!! :grin: I want it back too!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    Supermalt Mcflurry!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee Leigh)
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :five: Or Kit Kat Senses McFlurry!!! Or one where you can customise (on mine I'd put hundreds and thousands, strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, the white and yellow bit from the creme egg, cadbury flake, toffee sauce, smarties, milky stars and crushed malteser balls). Crazy mix but it would just be sooo nice!!! :yeah:
    Ah, but if it was a Kit Kat Senses one, I'd want the hazelnut version (red label) they stopped selling in favour of the stupid, crappy caramel ones.

ReputationRep:
    Boost McFlurry. So, so bad for your teeth.

ReputationRep:
    Cookie Dough mixed in :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'd quite like to see the 'festive pie' IN A McFLURRY. Complete with 'custard' and bits of pastry that may or may not have touched chicken at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladfingers08)
    Kinder Bueno McFlurry - Sounds Yummy!
    :drool: Oh my, this. Now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    This one would be eaten until I was sick. Genuinely so.

Also, to the posters who are posting really dense, stupid mock answers, "LOL U SO FUNNY, JIZZ MCFLURRY LOL CRAP MCFLURRY LOL".

You guys are genuises to think of such things.
    In those special milkshake places where you basically choose any milkshake possible, I always have a Ferrero Rocher one. They're amaziing.

A shortcake one would be nice too.

ReputationRep:
    Snickers Mcflurry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Ah, but if it was a Kit Kat Senses one, I'd want the hazelnut version (red label) they stopped selling in favour of the stupid, crappy caramel ones.
    Oh yeah I definately agree. Seriously, have they stopped selling the actually Kit Kat senses? They still sell them in shops where I live.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Daim Bar McFlurry.

Crushed up pieces of Daim Bar with a Milk Chocolate and Caramel sauce. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee Leigh)
    Oh yeah I definately agree. Seriously, have they stopped selling the actually Kit Kat senses? They still sell them in shops where I live.
    They discontinued the hazelnut ones; whichever ones you can still buy, savour them! Basically nuts are taboo nowadays, you've got to make things caramel-flavoured to be acceptable, apparently!

ReputationRep:
    Ferrero Rocher....yum.

ReputationRep:
    Ferrero Rondnoir or Raffaelo McFlurry wouldn't kill me either...

ReputationRep:
    Mint Aero McFlurry

(can't remember if they've done this one or not...)

ReputationRep:
    Oh, man. Tunnock's Teacake McFlurry. Imagine that. Pockets of that eggy, soft mallow strewn throughout with that classic brittle chocolate and bites of the soft cakey biscuit...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.