Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fantasy McFlurries - Post your Ideal one! Watch

ReputationRep:
    lindt truffle, just little balls of truffle popping in your mouth without warning..always welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    just little balls of truffle popping in your mouth without warning..always welcome
    Why Hellooooo There...

ReputationRep:
    Nutella and Peanut Butter. That would be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L-J-B)
    Why Hellooooo There...
    HAHA! concerned about the popping part now though? Unless they've balloons for balls!

ReputationRep:
    My take on popping was more in the sense that you just -pop- them into your mouth!

ReputationRep:
    gotcha! Well, scrotum McFlurry isn't on my top ten request list to be fair, I'll stick to the chocolate truffle balls...with my Iced Cream anyway

ReputationRep:
    Not on your top ten request list maybe, but i guarrantee it has less calories...

ReputationRep:
    When I got to the fifth page of this thread, I really did not expect any use of the word 'scrotum' if i'm honest... But there you go. In fact five out of the past six posts before mine are about putting people's balls in your mouth :erm:

I love Mcflurries! There's a rather large woman in our Mcdonalds who gives you masses of topping :sogood: I asked for a toffee sundae about a week ago and it was laced with toffee sauce, I was actually struggling to get my spoon out of it.

I would probably have to go with a Mango Mcflurry... Like a Mango sorbet with Mango-ey bits in. Kinda like Ben & Jerry's Jamaican me crazy :drool:

Or

I'd have a Galaxy Caramel one or something, as long as it had plenty of sauce in it... And maybe some honeycomb.

It's a wonder that I'm not morbidly obese :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    On a less ballsy related note, what i was going to originally post, is that i wouldnt mind trying a smoothie mcflurry with warm chocolatey spongey bits

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, i'd like a McFlurry where the ice cream is chocolate flavour and has little chunks of warm brownie and a chocolate drizzle sauce. I'm a bit of a choccyholic, if you didn't notice.

ReputationRep:
    Daim or Lindor, that would amazing =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Wait until you go to uni, free McFlurries throughout your whole degree.

Unfortunately, I can't stand them. Always give the freebies to my sister.
    How do you get free McFlurries?

ReputationRep:
    a few suggestions..

and some xmas ones...

ok i will stop now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile-Like-You-Mean-It)
    a few suggestions..

and some xmas ones...

ok i will stop now.
    Millionaire shortbread McFlurries would be PERFECT. Oh god, now I'm hungry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Millionaire shortbread McFlurries would be PERFECT. Oh god, now I'm hungry.
    Melissa, sometimes I fear we may be two sides of the same coin, as when I saw a piece of Millionaire's shortbread pictured, I came in to make the exact same comment!!

I actually think KFC had a Millionaire's Shortbread "Avalanche" variety at one point. I recall going out of my way during 1st or 2nd year to go get one - that, and their strawberry-meringue-marshmallow (Eton Mess? Strawberry Pavlova? I'm unsure how they marketed it) one...

ReputationRep:
    - cadbury twirl
    - cadbury choc fingers
    - mini eggs
    - galaxy caramel or galaxy ripple
    - kitkat orange
    - echo bar
    - lint lindor
    -jam onut

And I dont think they have done it in the uk but on holday in spain last year they had Magnum mcflurry! Was so nice!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, they should do an apple crumble mcflurry. Soft, sweet chunks of apple and little clusters of sugary crumble with a hot apple drizzle.

ReputationRep:
    Mint poppets mcflurry or Lion bar

ReputationRep:
    Curry McFlurry :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    McChicken McNugget McFlurry McFlurry

You make it by making a load of mchicken mcnugget flurrys, and then making a mcflurry from that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.