Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The truth about asian girls (a small note on the guys as well) watch

(Original post by Uzzy?)
    If they're dead-set on arranged, then I can see that more of a problem

Out of curiosity, who do you prefer?
    I don't think it'll be arranged, like heres the guy thats it you've got no choice lol! I have a say I think my mum would prefer me and my siblings to find someone!

Erm who do I prefer! I'm not attracted to any asians! I guess white guys! But those are just crushes etc. I don't even know why I am writing this, I don't see myself getting married, and I don't really see any of the guys I like, liking me back (cruel world! But I can dream )

Oh and btw wow aren't you rare libyan pakistani! Thats beautiful!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    More like the truth about Indian and Pakistani girls. =.=

I mean, out of the whole Asian continent, why you only think of Indians and Pakistans?

There are other countries in Asia you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goddogit)
    truueee i think the exact same thing about white guys. im indian, never lived in india much though. i had an indian boyfriend it lasted like 6 months. and now im with this amazing man who happens to be english and im, well in love. dont tell him that though, he has deep seated committment issues :P
    Lol. Amazing how this world goes on... forgetting about all the bad rubbish that happens. And I've not been India, never wanna go. My dream is to live in NY. Ohh yeahhh
    So yeah, I had to delete that comment. My college friend snoops around my profile.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dude, I was born and bred in England. I'm British Indian. Follow the British/English traits because I don't believe in my own religion and culture and I'd rather end up married to a white girl rather than Indian. Reasons: Indian chicks are *****y. They aren't daring and when they say they won't be like their parents, they are in the end. It's pathetic. White chicks, daring, spontaneous and just a whole lot more better than Indian. I've been with a white girl and it's been a year and a half. Had an Indian and it only lasted six months. Weigh out your options, which is better?

A really really good post though. About time someone put this up! I was going to do something similar but I'll leave the cloud on you Nice one buddy
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    :getmecoat:
    Funny... I don't get it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickR92)
    Lol. Amazing how this world goes on... forgetting about all the bad rubbish that happens. And I've not been India, never wanna go. My dream is to live in NY. Ohh yeahhh
    Omg, epic anon fail. Yeah it was me who wrote that quote that's got the 'dude'. Anyways, it's not like anybody knows me on here or anything.
    if i didnt know better, i wouldve thought that post was written by me NYC is my dream! wana finish stupid undergrad out here, do my phD in boston maybe conneticut, then NYCCCC here i come!

ReputationRep:
    so many white guys keep posting 'oh i like her, but shes pakistani' and 'do indian chicks get attracted to white guys' and similar **** to no end. so here's your answer.

Pakistani girls

* 99% of the pakistani chicks are more family oriented and hence prefer guys of a similar race. lets make it clear that they DONT have problems being friends with other races though.

*some dont mind getting into short term relationships.they get married to a pakistani in the end.

*VERY very few pakistanis end up with people from other cultures. if they do it, its mostly while going against their parents' wishes, which eprsonally i find very cool. it reflects a lot of inner strength and confidence and their ability to love so purely.

Indian girls

*there are 3 types really-
    -she is not into white guys at all. brown is the way to go. be friends with such chicks, youre not getting anywhere closer.

- she is into white guys, but again, like the pakistani girls is very traditional and might date white people, but wont end up with them. most girls make it clear in the beginning before getting involved. if you're serious about her, you might want to subtly ask her.

- she's got an open-minded family OR she cant be too arsed, love is love regardless of race. she will be okay to be in serious committed relationships. my own sister is married to this lovely guy from nottingham and my parents lurvve him and think they're oh so cute together.

Indian boys

*again there are three kinds

-born and brought up in england- they're pretty english in behavior, but seem to prefer indian chicks.

- north indian guys comign from india- they're mostly very crude and dont mind having some fun with english girls, but trust me, its almost NEVER more than that. theyre parents will cut their d*cks off and banish them from all their wealth.

- south indian guys coming from india- most prefer indians. but some like white girls and theyre very genuine about it. theyre the nicest indian guys, very kind and courteous. if they love you they WILL ask to marry you. beware of the odd douche bags though. you can tell from the way they treat you and talk to you.

feel free to quote me while asking questions or making comments.

AND before you judge me and think i might be biased,

im an indian hindu, brought up as catholic and have mostly muslim friends. ive got more pakistani friends than indians. ALL my best friends at uni are white and i have a white brother in law.
    Complete crap. I don't know about the Indian girls but Pakistani girls bit. But that's probably because my family's different. A lot of my auntes are actually married or have been married to black or white men. It's not uncommon anymore. And it isn't an issue.

ReputationRep:
    you wasted your time...

ReputationRep:
    if i didnt know better, i wouldve thought that post was written by me NYC is my dream! wana finish stupid undergrad out here, do my phD in boston maybe conneticut, then NYCCCC here i come!
    Lol... so I deleted my comment because I had to so I copied it again. Ohh well. Anyways, I'm starting uni this year .

Omg, awesome... that's so cool! I wish I was in your shoes right now! God damn. Haha. What degree are you doing?

Funny... I don't get it?
    Then it will remain a mystery
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Funny... I don't get it?
    She meant 'Argg... I am embarrassed.' ... I think.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it'll be arranged, like heres the guy thats it you've got no choice lol! I have a say I think my mum would prefer me and my siblings to find someone!

Erm who do I prefer! I'm not attracted to any asians! I guess white guys! But those are just crushes etc. I don't even know why I am writing this, I don't see myself getting married, and I don't really see any of the guys I like, liking me back (cruel world! But I can dream )

Oh and btw wow aren't you rare libyan pakistani! Thats beautiful!
    Oh I see :yes: never know what the future holds though

Haha, mum's Pakistani though and she rules the roost- her way or the high way. So most of our culture is Pakistani, tbh I find it quite restrictive but maybe thats's just my mum :no:

ReputationRep:
    Lol... so I deleted my comment because I had to so I copied it again. Ohh well. Anyways, I'm starting uni this year .

Omg, awesome... that's so cool! I wish I was in your shoes right now! God damn. Haha. What degree are you doing?
    haha not my shoes b*tch, ive been mending them hard all these years :P

doing neuroscience. what do you plan to start this sept?

ReputationRep:
    But how do white girls feel about oriental guys? This thread doesn't help Mr Smurf.

ReputationRep:
    haha not my shoes b*tch, ive been mending them hard all these years :P

doing neuroscience. what do you plan to start this sept?
    Lol, well screw you then! Haha. Anyways, my life hasn't been great at all... been through hell. It sucks but I just hope my life turns around when I'm at uni. Just wanna leave from where I live and out of the UK once I've finished with uni.

Awesome, I'm going to be doing Computing. Anyways, I'm off to get a takeout. Nice little convo this! Cya.

(Original post by Uzzy?)
    Oh I see :yes: never know what the future holds though

Haha, mum's Pakistani though and she rules the roost- her way or the high way. So most of our culture is Pakistani, tbh I find it quite restrictive but maybe thats's just my mum :no:
    I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the pakistani culture, there isn't but sometimes I hate it!

I would have thought you'd have more choice pakistanis and libiyans and maybe even arabs?? Have to admit Lebanese are the most beautiful!!!

I just love it when different races get together it's really cute, and the children are always beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the pakistani culture, there isn't but sometimes I hate it!

I would have thought you'd have more choice pakistanis and libiyans and maybe even arabs?? Have to admit Lebanese are the most beautiful!!!

I just love it when different races get together it's really cute, and the children are always beautiful!
    Its too resrictive and I HATE the concept of arranged marraiges!

And you'd think that wouldn't you, but my mum is a control-freak in a sense, but hell no I'm not getting arranged :no:

Yeh it's nice I'd prefer to mix, oh and thank you thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyRowena)
    Can't we just make individual judgements on the people we encounter in life rather than dividing people into "types"?
    Had to +rep you on that...

It's abit silly to divide people into categories, as if you can only be a certain way and thats it...

All in all, this thread is'nt the 'truth' about Asian girls, merely someones opinion (albeit abit narrow minded)...

ReputationRep:
    This gives me hope!!!! I'm a Pakistani girl and am not attracted to Pakistani guy's, I can see this being a problem for my parents but hopefully eventually they won't mind!!
    I don't get people like you. How can you not be attracted to a particular nationality or race, point blank, like a blanket statement?

I could say I don't like X race, but I'd be the biggest fat liar in the world because there will definitely be some that are attractive-- if you're attracted to the opposite sex, it's inevitable!!

ReputationRep:
    Im both Pakistani and Indian and I catch em all like Pokemon, except for gangstarrr Asian girls

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.