Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The truth about asian girls (a small note on the guys as well) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    "a small note on the guys" ay?
    Yeah I've heard asians are a better scrawny down there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    firstly, im indigenous indian catholic (latina), where are all the cute brown catholics? im the only one i know? if you are veggie or dont drink or dont gamble , do you get alot of white folk asking 'is it religious?' do you get loads of white folk thinking you are muslim? once i was in church singing at xmas in the choir, and a white lady who had seen me in the church choir for 3 years said to me 'so, do you celebrate christmas? ' :rolleyes:

also think you got the north and south indians the wrong way round, but otherwise awesome and honest post. i expected some uber PC TSR rubbish saying "everyone can be attracted to all races, colour means nothing, we are all the same and can all love each other equally"

also as an indigenous american indian girl i wuld add - im mainly attracted to brown dudes, have never dated a white dude. i dont drink, gamble, clubbing, or have sex before marriage, am religious, dont eat meat etc and white dudes dont respect that at all. they generally are sued to having sex on the third date, expect a girl to eat meat and get drunk regularly. they dont look for marriage that much, do not believe in God, and expect to live with a girl unmarried for several years. these ideas are not compatible to me. also alot of white dudes fetishise non white girls saying 'wow your skin colour is a turn on' or 'latin girls are hot' when the only latin girls they know of are shakira and penelope cruz, they think all latin girls are up for easy sex with any dude adn all have tan skin, blond hair and brown eyes. they say 'brazil is the place for single men'. this stereotyping makes me very ill and reminds me of my heratige of slavery. so i avoid white men mostly, though i do think some are very cute and might consider dating one if i could see a fututre in it and the above were not a problem.
    i quite like antonio banderas, romain duris, carlos ponce, olivier martinez. if those white dudes approached me i would definately think they were hot.

also in your OP you missed out the cultural impact of interracial dating. if an ethnic girl walks by with a white giuy, all ethinics especially old ones will look daggers at her and whisper nasty things implying since she has a white dude, she must be some sort of sl*t living together unmarried - she must be non traditional, drink, have boyfirneds, wear revealing clothes, not pray that much etc. whereas if an ethnic guy is dating a white girl, they assume he is having some fun but it isnt serious and he will eventually marry a good indian girl when he is older :rolleyes:
    You clearly haven't met many white men.

what can you tell me about Tamil guys?

im conservative catholic latina/indigenous indian mixed race lady. my ex is 40 y/o unemployed busker who is half white and half tamil. he is divorced and lives with his parents. his ex wife was tamil indian and very traditional.

i didnt want us to live together or have relations until we were married. but he secretly moved a white girl in with him who is bisexual, drunk, not at all traditional. do you thnk he will turn around and marry me in a few years and is with her only for fun? i very much want to be his wife and have many babies with him. he was my first and only boyfriend also.
    40? How old are you? And why would you want someone back who essentially cheated on you anyways?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    I'm Asian and find many, many Chinese girls attrractive.

My family would have no problem with me marrying a Chinese girl. With the emphasis on family, education, respect for elders and thousands of year old traditions, the Chinese culture is much closer to our culture than white British culture.
    thats very cute of your family. i like how they think about it and arent just 'she looks different, so she must be weird'

well cool!

ReputationRep:
    How about you accept that each person is individual? Why do you feel the need to group everybody and stereotype?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know but I think it's rare to see an Indian/Pakistani girl with a Far East Asian guy.
    I think that would be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    There is a FOURTH type of Indian girl that you didn't mention. These are the ones that exclusively date white guys. They live away from home, have rebelled against their family and culture and pretty much only have white friends and date white guys. There are lot of those around.
    Who have screwed up issues after losing their family. There's gonna be a lot of crying lol
    No but seriously, any person (asian or non-asian, it's not relevant) that loses their family like that has serious personal issues imo. You don't just get over family easily.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goddogit)
    so many white guys keep posting 'oh i like her, but shes pakistani' and 'do indian chicks get attracted to white guys' and similar **** to no end. so here's your answer.

Pakistani girls

* 99% of the pakistani chicks are more family oriented and hence prefer guys of a similar race. lets make it clear that they DONT have problems being friends with other races though.

*some dont mind getting into short term relationships.they get married to a pakistani in the end.

*VERY very few pakistanis end up with people from other cultures. if they do it, its mostly while going against their parents' wishes, which eprsonally i find very cool. it reflects a lot of inner strength and confidence and their ability to love so purely.

Indian girls

*there are 3 types really-
    -she is not into white guys at all. brown is the way to go. be friends with such chicks, youre not getting anywhere closer.

- she is into white guys, but again, like the pakistani girls is very traditional and might date white people, but wont end up with them. most girls make it clear in the beginning before getting involved. if you're serious about her, you might want to subtly ask her.

- she's got an open-minded family OR she cant be too arsed, love is love regardless of race. she will be okay to be in serious committed relationships. my own sister is married to this lovely guy from nottingham and my parents lurvve him and think they're oh so cute together.

Indian boys

*again there are three kinds

-born and brought up in england- they're pretty english in behavior, but seem to prefer indian chicks.

- north indian guys comign from india- they're mostly very crude and dont mind having some fun with english girls, but trust me, its almost NEVER more than that. theyre parents will cut their d*cks off and banish them from all their wealth.

- south indian guys coming from india- most prefer indians. but some like white girls and theyre very genuine about it. theyre the nicest indian guys, very kind and courteous. if they love you they WILL ask to marry you. beware of the odd douche bags though. you can tell from the way they treat you and talk to you.

feel free to quote me while asking questions or making comments.

AND before you judge me and think i might be biased,

im an indian hindu, brought up as catholic and have mostly muslim friends. ive got more pakistani friends than indians. ALL my best friends at uni are white and i have a white brother in law.
    I like your use of the word traditional. The BNP are traditional as are the EDL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goddogit)
    so many white guys keep posting 'oh i like her, but shes pakistani' and 'do indian chicks get attracted to white guys' and similar **** to no end. so here's your answer.

Pakistani girls

* 99% of the pakistani chicks are more family oriented and hence prefer guys of a similar race. lets make it clear that they DONT have problems being friends with other races though.

*some dont mind getting into short term relationships.they get married to a pakistani in the end.

*VERY very few pakistanis end up with people from other cultures. if they do it, its mostly while going against their parents' wishes, which eprsonally i find very cool. it reflects a lot of inner strength and confidence and their ability to love so purely.

Indian girls

*there are 3 types really-
    -she is not into white guys at all. brown is the way to go. be friends with such chicks, youre not getting anywhere closer.

- she is into white guys, but again, like the pakistani girls is very traditional and might date white people, but wont end up with them. most girls make it clear in the beginning before getting involved. if you're serious about her, you might want to subtly ask her.

- she's got an open-minded family OR she cant be too arsed, love is love regardless of race. she will be okay to be in serious committed relationships. my own sister is married to this lovely guy from nottingham and my parents lurvve him and think they're oh so cute together.

Indian boys

*again there are three kinds

-born and brought up in england- they're pretty english in behavior, but seem to prefer indian chicks.

- north indian guys comign from india- they're mostly very crude and dont mind having some fun with english girls, but trust me, its almost NEVER more than that. theyre parents will cut their d*cks off and banish them from all their wealth.

- south indian guys coming from india- most prefer indians. but some like white girls and theyre very genuine about it. theyre the nicest indian guys, very kind and courteous. if they love you they WILL ask to marry you. beware of the odd douche bags though. you can tell from the way they treat you and talk to you.

feel free to quote me while asking questions or making comments.

AND before you judge me and think i might be biased,

im an indian hindu, brought up as catholic and have mostly muslim friends. ive got more pakistani friends than indians. ALL my best friends at uni are white and i have a white brother in law.
    You are a right wing Indian nationalist. You are a BJP supporter, hence why you left an abrahamic religion to become a Hindu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johndoranglasgow)
    "a small note on the guys" ay?
    Yeah I've heard asians are a better scrawny down there.
    Lmao! Muslim women must keep clean "down there". Read about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayshizzle)
    You clearly haven't met many white men.

whaaat? most white guys expect sex pretty soon in a relationsip and arent gonna wait til marriage, or indeed til more than a few weeks since there are so many western girls who give it up quicker, and if you dont put out they will dump or cheat. and most white guys do eat meat and drink and arent religious. i mean look on TSR how many threads there are saying'would you date someoen who didnt drink' and 'is it bad that im virgin waiting for marriage'

wheras alot more brown fellahs are veggie, dont drink, respect no relations and are lookking for marriage, since there are alot more practicing muslims than white christians

40? How old are you? And why would you want someone back who essentially cheated on you anyways?
    he was hot, im 25 but was 22 when we dated 3 years ago. he is the one love in my life. do you know much about the ways of winning a tamil man for the marrying.

ReputationRep:
    cool...cheers for that!

I wish I had as much time on my hands as you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyRowena)
    Can't we just make individual judgements on the people we encounter in life rather than dividing people into "types"?
    No. Let's put people into boxes moar!!1

ReputationRep:
    It's very uncommon for an indian girl to go out with an indian guy.

ReputationRep:
    he was hot, im 25 but was 22 when we dated 3 years ago. he is the one love in my life. do you know much about the ways of winning a tamil man for the marrying.
    I know that you can't "win" a man for marriage.

ReputationRep:

also as an indigenous american indian girl i wuld add - im mainly attracted to brown dudes, have never dated a white dude. i dont drink, gamble, clubbing, or have sex before marriage, am religious, dont eat meat etc and white dudes dont respect that at all. they generally are sued to having sex on the third date, expect a girl to eat meat and get drunk regularly. they dont look for marriage that much, do not believe in God, and expect to live with a girl unmarried for several years. these ideas are not compatible to me. also alot of white dudes fetishise non white girls saying 'wow your skin colour is a turn on' or 'latin girls are hot' when the only latin girls they know of are shakira and penelope cruz, they think all latin girls are up for easy sex with any dude adn all have tan skin, blond hair and brown eyes. they say 'brazil is the place for single men'. this stereotyping makes me very ill and reminds me of my heratige of slavery. so i avoid white men mostly, though i do think some are very cute and might consider dating one if i could see a fututre in it and the above were not a problem.
    If you've never dated a 'white dude' and 'avoid them mostly' then how do you know so much about them to generalise them to this extent?

The amount of times I've seen you posting on here moaning about guys not wanting to wait for marriage is ridiculous. I can see you posting on the H&R forum in several years time moaning about the sex that you have with your new husband. A lot of traditional things just don't work in modern life, face it.

Also, your grammar is hideous.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.