Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guysss could anyone tel me if trinity's all booked up or not...................im ratherrrrrr late i know ... gotta ask tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariad12)
    hey guysss could anyone tel me if trinity's all booked up or not...................im ratherrrrrr late i know ... gotta ask tho
    It is at the minute, but a few rooms should become available after results when people don't make the grades. They may have a waiting list if you want to ring up?
    I think goldsmith and victoria both may still have rooms if you want to check those?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HW.)
    Hi Melissa, what flat number are you?!
    Hey sorry for replying so late I've only just checked it. I'm in flat 51 room c! What flat are you in? I hope I find some people on here or that yougofurther site that's in the same flat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HW.)
    Having looked at Gill Street and Trinity Square I've applied to Trinity for my
    accommodation this year! Anyone else staying there? I'm a bit worried that
    there wont be many freshers in the building?
    you have freshers reps so there must me. I'm a 2nd year moving there, and I hope were not all segregated into freshers, 2nds and 3rds, but I think we will be.

ReputationRep:
    Melissa, i'm also in flat 51, room D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura..)
    Melissa, i'm also in flat 51, room D
    Omg! Serious? I have been looking for someone in my flat for ages started to think I was living alone! Haha. Where are you moving from? X

ReputationRep:
    haha same!! a guy has also posted it on the facebook group, so thats another one. I live near Birmingham atm, what about you? And what course are you doing? x

ReputationRep:
    I live in Manchester at the minute. I'm doing law with criminology what course are you doing? Ah really? I'm not on Facebook don't ask..! Lol so 3 of us so far only need to find the other 3 haha. Are you on that yougofurther site? If you are add me it's Melissa Chadwick x

ReputationRep:
    Ah I love Manchester and I have a friend who's doing that at Cardiff. I'm doing Architecture, kinda freaking atm as I got my equipment list today, so complicated and expensive! Have you received your reading/book list? I think there's 5 in our flat, gosh i'm getting so nervous. No sorry i'm not on there. Have you bought a wristband for freshers week yet? x

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought there was six lol. No I haven't received anything yet how did you find that out? I'm really nervous too but sooo excited. Well you have me now so we can relax knowing we've found one person to talk to haha. No not bought it yet waiting to get paid!! Have you bought yours? And did you get your nus card x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I called up ages ago and asked. I still haven't got my book list but got a letter today about equipment :/ I'm sure it'll just be exciting once we're there and everythings sorted. Yes it certainly helps Not yet, wasn't sure whether to get one but I think I should just go for it, think i'll buy it combined with card. x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm getting one as soon as I get paid! What are you taking to uni think I'm going to get basics an if I need anything I'm going to buy it once I get there or have you already got everything? X

ReputationRep:
    Ok i'll sort that out today then. Erm i've got quite a few things now, think i'm going to get the majority of the stuff I need before, but i'm bound to forget something! I'm presuming the flat come with kettle, toaster, microwave and iron? Guess I should call up and ask though. Are you moving in on the saturday morning? x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it comes with all that thank god! Yeah I have some bits just got to get some pans and bedding and vases but that's it I think lol but like you said I'll forget something haha yeah moving in on that Saturday morning not sure what time I'll actually arrive because it takes 2 1/2 hrs to get there. What time do you reckon you will be there for? I can always give you my number and we can find out where the other is? X

ReputationRep:
    Its amazing how much stuff you actually need, I keep remembering little things like a cheese grater and salt and pepper shakers lol. I'm not sure i'll fit all of my stuff in the car! haha. Ooo fair enough its only an hour for me so hopefully gonna try and get there reasonably early. Yeah sure I think there's email on this thing if you want to give it to me that way, bit more private xx

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I'll do that saves you keep checking this site lol I know but if you forget something hopefully I'll have it I have coffee sugar and tea pots so you don't need them I'm going to get there before dinner I think. I'll email you my number now and just text me then I'll save yours ... Arrgghh I'm so excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melissa2255)
    heyy thanks.... i've heard really good things about it and i know that there is loads of freshers applying to trinity so i actually cant wait to move in i've paid my deposit and everything now!!
    I think I'm going to book accommodation there too! How do you book it? On the NTU website it says you can book through the uni but it doesn't say how

ReputationRep:
    Very poor customer service. Takes ages to get problems solved and days to receive parcels and letters. Would highly recommend NOT attending this accommodation. Many more better ones available for NTU

ReputationRep:
    my daughter is looking at TRinity square also as the city campus all booked up. We are also wandering how may first year students are here in Sept.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 26, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.