Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm bored and I decided it'd be good fun to book a test drive in something (maybe a Nissan Leaf) but before I do I'm wondering if there's any reason at all why I can't just book one for fun?

I did a search and couldn't find a thread on this.

ReputationRep:
    There was a discussion not long ago about it actually, although no one was able to post anything substantive:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post30566130

I think the consensus was, look like the typical buyer of that kind of car, and there won't be too much of a problem in swinging a test drive (or just book one online I guess).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFatController)
    There was a discussion not long ago about it actually, although no one was able to post anything substantive:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post30566130

I think the consensus was, look like the typical buyer of that kind of car, and there won't be too much of a problem in swinging a test drive (or just book one online I guess).
    Cheers, well I'm just gonna have to find some dealers nearby offering 24 hour test drives....

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit immoral though to book one if you have no intention of buying.

ReputationRep:
    Get your dad to dress up in a shirt and chinos, dress up yourself, go to the audi garage and spend an afternoon in the company of a 30 something man in a sharp suit and extremely gelled hair driving TT's and R8s around chester.

ReputationRep:
    You may have to be 21 or 25, other than that it should be fairly straightforward

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 21 so that should help for most cars, I'm thinking get a car for 24 hours and see how many miles I can put on it....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.