Turn on thread page Beta

Like younger girls. watch

Is it weird at 18 to fancy girls as young as 14?

ReputationRep:
    Pedophile in the making here.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's illegal to do anything with them so yeah, it's weird. Can't you get a girl your own age?

ReputationRep:
    yep it's weird as hell

ReputationRep:
    What do you like about them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it weird at 18 to fancy girls as young as 14?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    peeeeeeeeeeeeedo

ReputationRep:
    As young as 14? I'd personally kill any man who looked at my 14 year old baby sister in that way.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    jailbait.

my girlfriend's 20, but still like the look of those girls in their uniforms... meowwwwwwww

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    well tbh mate i think a lot of people your age look at girls younger than them!

That's one thing... but another thing is actually doing anything about it... that's just weird... don't let yourself do that! There's no point as the girls will be too immature for you and you'll give yourself a bad name

ReputationRep:
    Id say the youngest at 18 is 16, but hey whatever floats your boat (being a pedo)

I love your jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    Creep!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

ReputationRep:
    aha i'd think it a bit strange yeahh. but then again its natural for guys to go after girls who make them feel like the powerful one(just instinct) so younger girls pretty much fit that criteria... i'm hoping your 'like' for them only goes as far as like a crush right?? nothing more??
    but hey my bf was one year older than me and thats very common as are bigger age gaps just the age gap seems more drastic the younger you are

ReputationRep:
    People are very ignorant towards the actual definition of paedophilia, I see.

ReputationRep:
    to be fair, though, some 14 year olds look a lot older because they try to be all mature. i suppose its alright if you get attracted to those kinds of 14 year olds (so long as you dont act on your attraction). but if youre attracted to 14 year olds that look all their age - all young and innocent - then yes thats weird. paedo...

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry.

Most guys that say they don't are liars. Hell, these days it's easy to mistake some 14 year olds for 18 year olds. And for anyone saying Peado, the correct definition here would be Eabophile (sp?)

Attraction to younger but post-pubescent people, as opposed to Peadeophiles, who are attracted to pre-pubescent children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I love your jealousy.
    What are they jealous of?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.